Chapter 16

Mmmm two TTE chapters in a day???? Unheard of. But, it is Valentine's, so I thought I'd give y'all (and myself) some more Megatron x Reader content :)

Also once again (at the end) flexing that I'm an MMA fighter

Idk I'm feeling chaotic today

Warnings: None, unless you have a fear of Knockout and/or a doctor looking at you

To the Edge updates every Friday and Sunday (twice in a day on Valentine's ;)!!)

Thank you so much lovelies, stay safe, and please enjoy the chapter :)

~*~*~*

      (Y/n) sat there for what felt like hours with Megatron. Just watching him breathe. She'd stopped her crying, and now was curled up next to his helm on the berth. Why did she feel this way? (Y/n) hadn't ever really felt like this for anyone before. Yet, she guessed Megatron wasn't just anyone. Blinking a little bit, she began to notice her growing state of drowsiness.

      Closing her eyes after rationalizing that her stinging eyes needed to rest, (Y/n) began to drift off. She didn't know where, but she wouldn't care, as long as it was with Megatron. If Megatron was with her everywhere, she would never care again.

~*~*~*

      (Y/n) woke up to a black terrain. Blinking a little bit, she stood in confusion. (Y/n) didn't have dreams normally, yet she could never see herself in the darkness surrounding her dream-less state. Turning around, (Y/n) was surprised to see Megatron in the distance. Her heart leaped at the sight of him, even if his back struts were turned to her.

      "Megatron?"

      As soon as she uttered his name, the terrain began to morph. Surrounded by metal walls and beams, with fire underneath her, (Y/n) found herself standing on a walkway, with stairs a little bit in front of her. (Y/n) made her way to the stairs and worked her way up them, trying not to pant too hard in Megatron's presence.

      Finally making it on the same platform as him, (Y/n) walked up to his pede. "Megatron?"

      He looked down at her, moving for the first time so far. Megatron seemed taken aback, optics widening. "(Y/n)? What are you doing here?"

      "I could ask you the same thing. Where are we?"

      Megatron looked around with his sharp, narrowed optics. "Kaon. The Decepticon capitol on Cybertron."

      (Y/n) nodded, trying to keep her cool. Megatron proceeded to pick her up and place her on his shoulder plating, making sure to handle her with care. (Y/n) smiled and tried not to curl up into his neck cables. Instead, Megatron leaned his helm carefully against her tiny human body. (Y/n) jolted and began to heat up.

      What the hell was he doing to her? Was- was she  blushing? This was unheard of. No human had made her feel this way, and she should be guarded but...maybe with him she could...maybe...let her guard down. (Y/n) began to relax against him, giving in to the (surprisingly warm) metal touch.

      "(Y/n)?"

      (Y/n) hummed in response.

      "Wake up."

      "What?"

      "Wake up."