Chapter 11

Mmmmm angst, reader moving up in rank

Warnings: like, one cuss word, violence, zombie army, megalophobia (fear of giant things, if you have that, cause the spacebridge is huge)

Thank you lovelies, stay safe, and enjoy the chapter :)

~*~*~*

      The three kids had run in the room after (Y/n), seeing her perched on top of Soundwave. Miko whipped out her phone and took a picture of the two. Soundwave zoomed in on the three, and took a picture of them in retaliation. (Y/n) suppressed a laugh, but wouldn't look Jack in the eye. Soundwave turned back and transformed around (Y/n), flying off.

      Soundwave was a much smaller jet than Starscream or Megatron, so (Y/n) did feel a little cramped. She wondered if everyone was still in space.

      "Noodle, I know you're loyal to Megatron, but I still cannot breathe in space." (Y/n) worried.

      On Soundwave's dashboard, a screen popped up. It showed Vehicons loading oxygen tanks onto the Nemesis. (Y/n) blinked a few times.

      "When the hell did that happen? How are they going to administer the oxygen on the ship?"

      Next, the screen switched to a voice memo. It was Megatron. "Starscream! Gather the troops. We must have oxygen prepared for (Y/n), as locking on to Cybertron will not take forever." ... "Yes, Lord Megatron. But...how will we keep the oxygen going on the Nemesis?"..."That you will figure out on your own."

      "Oh." (Y/n) tried to think of any other factors. The ship had a good living temperature for her, so she didn't think she needed to worry about temperature. (Y/n) gulped, hoping this doesn't go horribly, horribly wrong.

~*~*~*

      Soundwave and (Y/n) had arrived on the ship after groundbridging there, and (Y/n) was surprised to find that she could actually breathe well on the ship. Letting out a sigh of relief, she let Soundwave walk to the control room, where she could see everything going down. Megatron was just about to leave said room, when he stumbled upon them.

      "Ah, (Y/n). Are the oxygen levels well enough for you?" Megatron's sharp gaze landed on the human.

      "Yes, Lord Megatron. Thank you." (Y/n) gave him a thumbs up. The events of the day prior leaving her mind when she thought she saw concern in his optics.

      Megatron noticed how her chest moved up and down, he guessed that was her breathing. Megatron grinned and said, "Much obliged." before walking off. When he was certain he was out of sight, he tried breathing himself. Opening his intake slightly, he took in air. His chest puffed out, and when he let it out, his chest sunk. Satisfied, he continued to do it while making his way to his mound of dark energon.

      (Y/n) gasped at the size of the spacebridge. It was intimidating, to say the least. It looked to be already fired up, but there was a disturbance on the bridge.

      "What's that on the bridge, Starscream?" (Y/n) spoke with the tone of an officer - loud and firm. This was good, she could get used to the title.

      "Autobots." Starscream spat.

      "All of them? Or some?"

      "All." Starscream confirmed.

      (Y/n)'s gaze lingered on him for a moment more, before turning to the window once more. Suddenly, Megatron's mound of dark energon went hurling towards the spacebridge, disappearing within it. Purple began to swirl with the green, and even from the Nemesis, (Y/n) could see purple mist that oozed power coming from the bridge. She had to clench her jaw to keep her saliva in her mouth.