Chapter 20

;)

Warnings: Starscream got beaten, but we all knew that, (Y/n) says the F word

WHOOOO we hit 20 chapters today!!!!

To the Edge updates every Friday and Sunday.

Thank you so much lovelies, stay safe, and enjoy the chapter!

~*~*~*

      Megatron walked into the medbay with (Y/n) on his shoulder. Starscream laid bent and broken on the berth. Had (Y/n) witnessed none of what Starscream had done, she'd feel bad for the mech. Now she only glared at the bot she'd dare call friend.

      "Resting comfortably, Starscream?" Megatron asked, Starscream's optics snapping open. "Despite the extent of your injuries, my medical staff assures me you'll make a rapid recovery."

      (Y/n) tried not to shudder at how Megatron said 'rapid.' She thought she'd never get used to his voice.

      Starscream painfully sat up, glaring daggers into Megatron. "Hopefully every bit as rapid  as your wrath is swift."  Starscream then coughed up some energon phlegm.

      Megatron chuckled. "And how swiftly things change.  To think that but a short time ago, it was you  who were standing there, while I  was lying there - right after your failed attempt to terminate me!"

      (Y/n) watched his facial expressions, completely enamored with how he looked.

      "But know this, Starscream, our positions shall never again be reversed." Megatron then turned to leave without another word.

      (Y/n) waited until they were out of the medbay to finally talk. "You really know how to dive into someone's core, big guy."

      "How do you mean?"

      "I mean, your tone was...angry yet super calm. It really messes with someone. Honestly kind of poetic." (Y/n) tried to explain. Normally she was good with words, but around Megatron it came out as slush.

      Megatron chuckled. "Yes, I guess so."

      (Y/n) noticed Megatron's chassis rising and falling like her own, which made her smile more. Megatron made his way to the control room, all the Vehicons stopping and bowing before him before returning to work. Megatron stood in front of the large window with his servos clasped behind his back struts.

      (Y/n) enjoyed the bliss she felt - it seemed like Megatron never left. Of course, with him being back, that meant Starscream was to re-assume the role of second-in-command. (Y/n) didn't mind, she didn't think she was fit for the title. Looking over the vast expanse of tan and reddish-orange desert, clear skies, and open-moorland creatures, (Y/n) realized Megatron was studying them as well.

      (Y/n) happened to notice one in particular. "That one's a mountain lion."

      "Hmm? Which one?"

      "That one, see the tan figure slinking through everything?"

      "Oh...yes, yes I see it." Megatron nodded.

      "That's a mountain lion. It's my favorite animal out here." (Y/n) smiled.

      Megatron nodded once more, then moved in front of the main controls, typing away in Cybertronian, and (Y/n) didn't think Megatron knew that she knew Cybertronian. He was looking up another animal in Nevada, apparently he knew the state name they were in. Then, Megatron pulled up a picture.