Chapter 19

WOOOOOOOOWWWWW This is a long one!!! This is why it took forever for me to get this out!! Anyways, I have a question I need to ask y'all, and I need you to comment on it. For each season of TFP, should I make one Megatron x reader book separately (like a trilogy) or should I keep all three seasons in this one book?

This chapter is the very chapter that sparked this book's idea, please enjoy!

Also don't mind the song, I was listening to it while writing and it gave me the vibe (One Step Closer by Linkin Park ;) ).

Warnings: Violence, fighting, backstabbing friends, fear of heights, reader almost dying

To the Edge updates every Friday and Saturday. And, btw, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.1K READS OMG KSHDJKSSKNDJS I HONESTLY DID NOT THINK THIS WAS GONNA GET THAT MANY READS, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH LSHDKJJKDSL I LOVE YOU ALL, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

Please stay safe, relax, and enjoy today's chapter lovelies :)

~*~*~*

      Knockout had commed (Y/n) early that morning. He had some important news to share with her. Knockout wouldn't tell her what, just that she had to meet him at the medbay. Anxiety pulled at her chest, hoping it wasn't something with Megatron.

      Nearing the medbay, (Y/n) started hearing a voice, sounding like Starscream. Stopping just around the corner, (Y/n) narrowed her eyes as she eavesdropped on the two.

      "...and I  will convince them that I am the true heir to your throne. With a plan so epic-!"

      "Not even the mighty Megatron could have conceived it?" Knockout's voice cut in sharply.

      "That was the idea, Knockout... how long have you been there?" Starscream growled.

      "Long enough. And it's Commander  Knockout to you - once and future Lord Starscream." Knockout purred.

      (Y/n) blinked a few times, pain jabbing in her chest. Knockout assuming the role of Commander? He'd be even less fit than (Y/n) thought herself to be! Growling to herself, she appeared around the corner with her arms crossed. "So we are to be taking our own roles now, Knockout?"

      Knockout yelped in alarm, making Starscream chuckle. "C-Commander (Y/n)!"

      "Oh but I thought you  were the Commander?" (Y/n) narrowed her eyes more.

      Knockout stammered. "It-it was merely a joke. I-I apologize."

      (Y/n) huffed. "Even if it was a joke, I do not appreciate that sort of humor, Knockout. And Starscream, I will not tolerate that kind of talk on this ship."

      Starscream only brushed her off with a roll of his optics. "Whatever. We have matters to attend to anyway. The Vehicons have managed to complete the mission."

      "What mission?"

      Knockout and Starscream glanced between each other, before shrugging. Starscream answered. "I ordered the Vehicons to retrieve a special lense. We are travelling somewhere quite...chilly."

      "For what exactly?" (Y/n) growled out.

      "To melt an energon mine in the Arctic." Starscream looked at his talons.

      (Y/n) stared at Starscream for a second before darting her eyes to Megatron's body. Starscream caught her gaze. "You'll be on top of the ship with us."

      "No can do."

      "Surely you can separate yourself from Megatron for a good Earth hour or two?" Starscream grinned.