Missing You

Request by: ♡

This was requested by someone I believe, but I've recently changed phones and have lost the screenshots I had of a lot of my requests. If it is you who requested this, leave a comment and I'll update this and tag you in it darling <3

==========

{Kit's POV}

Ming was gone.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"You're what?"

"I'm going out of town."

"But, why? Why now? Why so sudden?"

"I don't know, ask the seniors; they put this together and threw it upon us out of no where."

"I-..."

"Trust me Kit, baby, I was just as surprised as you are now - and you could even say pretty mad."

I sigh in defeat, not wanting to accept the fact that Ming had to go but my heart also racing from the pet name which I'm trying to ignore.

"Its for 2 weeks. I'll make sure to contact you in whatever way I can whenever I can, just like always. It'll be like I never left!"

"But you won't be here though..."

I may act like Ming annoys me a lot when we are around our friends, but whenever it's just me and Ming - ignoring the times when I'm studying or doing something that occupies my brain and I need no distractions - I can be surprisingly soft and I've deemed that side of me as the side that only Ming can see. Hence why right now, I'm upset that Ming has to go. For 2 weeks as well! And it's mid-term break!!

We had a lot planned. Well... Rather the first week was full of dates and activities whereas the remaining two weeks were to be spent chilling, cuddling, resting, whatever (along side getting any left over homework done).

"I'm always here even when I'm not physically."

I look up to the giant before me, confusion etched onto my face. He shows a soft smile that makes my heart jump and my insides melt. I'm a sucker for that calming and gentle smile - and he damn well knows it despite my efforts to hide it.

"I'm always here," he points a finger at my chest, more so specifically slightly to the left. "In your heart. I'm wherever you go. So don't worry na."

"So cheesy.." I mutter, avoiding his looks.

He chuckles, ruffling my hair to which I pout and gently punch his arm. "Whatever. Now come cuddle before I'm abandoned."

"You got it Boss!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

He'd gone on some stupid engineering trip that the seniors and professors had planned as a surprise for them. Of course they were all glad as it meant all fun and games and no work, and I knew Ming was excited for it too - as was I for him because my Nong needs a break as of late - but I could see the sadness in those eyes. How the sparkle had dulled and even though he was happy to go on the trip, the smile never quite reached his ears like it normally would. It was a sort of sombre smile.

It had already been a week, and although - like how we had agreed - we had texted each other when we had woke up and before we went to bed, and rang the other if we were too busy to text during the day, his missing presence was starting to take a toll on me and I never thought I would be this type of softie in a relationship. But of course, I'm with Ming. The Ming. The one and only guy who continues to surprise me day in and day out. Sometimes I think he knows me more than I know myself.