First Kiss

I know it's probably a common one you've seen but enjoy none the less :)

----

[Joong's POV]

Granted I'm an actor working in the BL industry, but, things come and go that take the confidence out of me. Like the fact that my first kiss will be staged and entirely filmed on camera. It's an uneasy feeling knowing that something so.. Sentimental is going to be, in a way, stolen from me. If that makes sense?

Dont get me wrong, I'm very pleased with the fact that P'Nine is the one I'll be sharing this experience with, yet I can't help be that little bit disappointed it isn't with that special someone, yknow? Though that's expected of anyone who would be in my position I guess.

I wouldn't mind if P'Nine became my special someone.....

This has been on my mind these past few days, ever since P'Mhee and the staff announced that Friday would be the day of Ming and Kit's first kiss in Kit's room. I'm excited. But I'm nervous. And I'm also slightly scared - scared that I'll mess it up and make a fool of myself. I know any failed takes won't be used but the fear of messing up my first kiss is unreal as of right now. But there's nothing I can do about it, and I've accepted that, I'm OK with that.

Currently it's about half past 10 at night and me and P'Nine have just wrapped up a fairly chill Instagram Live. We got the lovely comments as per usual, the immense amount of shipping comments and the occasional comment of a fan asking one of us to be their significant other which both me and P'Nine brushed off with a joke.

I had just gotten out of the bathroom after cleaning my teeth and such to find P'Nine sat cross-legged on his side of the bed, looking up at me.

"P'Nai?" I start, tilting my head in visable confusion. "Is everything okay?"

The look on his face is somewhat serious yet hesitant but he nods anyways. "Yeah. Um, sit down?" He half asks, patting the vacant place in front of him.

I do as told still searching his face for any hints that could help me figure out his problem but there just aren't any and that makes me scared because normally I can read him like a book.

"So I've been thinking, and um you and I both know we film Ming and Kit's first kiss scene tomorrow. We both also know that this is going to be your first actual kiss as well."

I nod, showing him that I understand and that I follow, letting him continue.

"Well, I uh, first of all want to say sorry I am the one the be your first kiss. Secondly-"

"P'Nine please don't apologise. I'm more than okay that you're going to be my first kiss. In fact, I wouldn't want it with anyone else. You're too caring for your own good sometimes and you understand me. I'd rather it be with you than someone I'd probably end up breaking up with at some point.. "

I wasn't lying either.

And the slight tint of redness of Nine's cheeks along with the smile shows me that he knows I'm being upfront and honest here.

"I'm glad you're not upset about that then. But, I dont want your first kiss to be filmed because it takes away the magic of it, y'know? You deserve a real first kiss.. And I thought, maybe, um, if you want, you could have your first kiss here, tonight..?"

"Y-you'd do that? For me?"

"Of course! You're my nong. I care a lot about you, as you stated, and I want you to have that first kiss experience, even if it's with me and not your eventual significant other..." he trails off at the end and it breaks my heart.

"P'~~ Stop saying things like that. You know I'm overjoyed with you being my first kiss. Okay? But are you sure you want to do this? You know I can deal with my first kiss being on camera."

He takes ahold of my hands in his and looks to me with a confident smile and those shining eyes no one can resist. "I'm positively sure."

"Alright then."

"I will let you take the initiative seeing as it's your kiss and I want you to experience it right."

I nod, not knowing exactly what to do. There's angles, positions, placement of hands, etc, that you have to think about, no?

After a few minutes of me hesitating, leaning back and forth, not knowing how to start this off, P'Nine eventually gives a little smile before wrapping his arms around my neck as he leans up to place those oh so soft lips of his onto mine.

He doesn't move or anything, so after a couple seconds of taking it all in, I begin to kiss back and thats when our lips begin to move together.

To anyone else, this kiss would probably look slightly sloppy and unprofessional, but for me it's better than anything. Plus this isn't for any show - it's for my experience.

My hands naturally find their way resting around Nine's petite waist whilst his hands find their way entangled in my hair as the kiss is deepened.

Unconsciously, my tongue brushes his lower lip. In response, he parts his mouth and I take that as a go sign and so I slip my tongue in. I explore all I can of P'Nine's mouth whilst I can, knowing that none of our kisses will be like this, nor would I get this opportunity again later on. I don't think it was intentional for this kiss to go so far yet he we are on neither of us show any signs of stopping and I for one am not complaining at all.

"Kiss my neck." Nine states when I pull away, wrapping his hands around my neck as he pulls us down on the bed. This new position meant I was comfortably placed atop of Nine's small body with him trapped beneath my much larger body. This is a sight I'd like to see more of but know I'd never get again.

Obliging, I manoeuvre to his neck as he tilts his head to give me more access. After having fully gotten to grips that this is actually happening, I begin to lick, suck, and gently nip and Nine's skin. Gliding my tongue over the new mark in attempt to soothe it, I'm pleased to have elicited a small moan from the man himself that I don't think he intended to let out since he immediately covered his mouth.

I frown at this, tugging away his hand in disapproval. "P'Nai don't hide those sounds."

He shyly nods, leaning to kiss me again which I gladly do back.

This went on for another minute or two until we were both panting, fully out of breath from whatever that first-kiss-turned-make-out was.

He looks me in the eyes, that shy smile still evidently plastered on his cute face as we recover. "So your first kiss was okay?"

"Do you really need to ask that?" I chuckle.

I see the blush on his cheeks begin deepen. "It, uh, escalated huh?"

"You liked it though."

"Shut up..." he murmurs, looking away as he lightly hits my chest. "We can't do that for the kiss."

"Yeah no, we should, um, probably tone that down. A lot."

He nods, humming in agreement.

"But thank you. Thank you for doing this. I wouldn't have wanted it any other way."

"Oh shush, you're being dramatic now."

"I'm being honest, P'" Then I give him one last quick kiss on those soft lips before leaving him surprised to go for a shower.

----

Thoughts?

How are y'all? :)