Sus Reunion Pt. 2 - Suspicions

♡ Request by: Eunhae19

Thank you my lovely~ 💕

We about to cause some drama 🥴

[see notes at end please]

==========

{Nine's POV}

As soon as the door made the slightest noise, creaking open slowly, loud movements of shuffling were heard and before I knew it, 2 phone lights were on and shining right at me.

I smile awkwardly, shielding my tired eyes as best as I could from the vivid light source - Joong and I spent way too long staying up to chat, turns out there was far more catching up than expected and I've had about 4 hours of sleep and it's currently just past 6 am. I could squeeze in another 40 winks if these guys don't ask questions, so I've gotta pray they let me off the hook for the moment.

"Tell. Now." Mika states, the phone light directed at him making it seem like he's about to tell a horror story by a campfire.

"Mika, please, I know you want to know everything but I've not had much sleep. We'll be woken up in, what, an hour or so at most?" I ask, checking the time on my watch. "I need this sleep."

"Not got much sleep because of why?" he inquires.

"Suits me fine, I'm getting more sleep. Night." Patrick says, his light going dark as he burries himself under his duvet.

"Bro you're supposed to help me???"

"It's too early for this."

"Patrick's right. Let it go for now. I'll explain at dinner during our break." I butt in, slinging my backpack on the floor before I climbed into bed, dreading the time when lunch comes around.

"You get away with too much, too often."

"It's all about charm."

-&-

Wake up time comes and I check my phone, noting that I manged to get a good hour of sleep in. Patrick is still asleep, not wanting to get up, whilst Mika is shaking his body and attempting to pull the covers back. I sit and watch in amusement, filming it on my phone to send to the group chat later.

Eventually he gets up and we join the others in this small communal lounge area.

"Okay boys, we need to talk." Our manager starts as we sit down in front him. "There's something we need to bring to attention, and we need to go over do's and dont's."

My heart begins to race a thousand miles per hour at the thought of having been caught, but I try my best to contain a straight face to not arise suspicion.

"Alright. First, this thing that needs being brought to attention."

My breath catches in my throat as I find myself holding it in.

"No eating in the hotel rooms. I've seen the crumbs and the mess in some of the rooms already this morning."

I let out the breath, muscles relaxing. That was quite anticlimactic, but at least I'm not in trouble.

"You're going to be sleeping here for 8 more days, we'll be doing activities all around this floor so there are no cleaning services for us - unless you need new towels or something."

Everyone nods in understanding, a few mutters here and there before our manager resumes.

"Now, do's and dont's.."

-&-

Lunch time rolled around way too quick for my liking, especially when I've been trying to avoid Mika and his glares towards me. How I keep getting out of the  situation where I need to explain, I don't know. And why I'm hiding literally nothing from him? I don't know either. But this confrontation or whatever is inevitable and looks like the death of me is on its way.