Surprise Heat 🔞

Warning ⚠: Smut
Request by: JLT1521
This is an Omegaverse story~

I'm new to writing this type of AU however I have read some, so hopefully that comes in handy and this is okay for you bubs ❤️

{Nine's POV}

"See you later baby~" I call out, watching as he grins widely at me stood by his car. He gives a wave and blows a kiss before sinking into the seat of his car. And just like that, I was home alone again.

I shut the front door, leaning back against it for a few moments just peacefully with my eyes shut. It was relatively early so the birds were still chirping but it was still a gorgeous day outside; barely any clouds decorating the blue sky where the sun shine brightly. Given it was only Tuesday, it was quite just.. Nice, for the beginning of the week.

A good day to get chores done and dusted.

Started with the groceries, noticing the small packet of heat supressents on the shelf. My heat wasn't until 2 weeks at the earliest, next week at a real push, so the need for them wasn't there. Plus, I'm sure we have spare left over for a couple days anyways. But how long will I need to keep buying these? The thought of mating with Joong properly, and maybe even bearing his pups just makes my heart flutter and chest feel all warm and fuzzy, head feeling airy. But we have work, and work is at its high in the moment, only having been less than a week since the office didn't require many of us to work overtime to stay on track. Maybe now isn't right? Giving them one last glance, I move away and continue the shopping.

Returning home, I start the chore of organising everything, then have a bit of a tidy and a hoover, finishing with tending to the garden out back. But I had to take a break before I even started on the garden. I was feeling a bit sensitive, feelinghow the fabric on me rubbed everywhere on my skin. But I was sweating from the work, and thought nothing of it.

The doorbell rang and I remembered we were having a parcel delivered today. Upon opening the door, an Alpha stood there carefully holding a brown package, a thin sheen of sweat glistening on his forehead, eyes a bit wide. He looked.. Effected?

"Hello," I greet as normal, taking the package from his hand. "Everything okay?"

He nods hesitantly, taking a deep breath in before quickly shaking his head and bidding me good bye.

"Weird.."

P'Boon has been our delivery guy for a couple years now, the only time I've seen him like that was during my first heat and I was stupid enough to open the door, not willing to just lay in bed all day.

I shrug it off and close the door, noticing how his alpha smell appeared to have lingered. And then I felt it.

A trickle of something sticky and wet rolled down my thigh and suddenly all my sense were heightened, the fabric of my briefs making me overly sensitive down in the lower region.

Instinctively I doubled over, in attempt to stop anything more leaking, placing a hand on the counter top to keep me stable. Braving it, I stand back up to take a big drink of water, the way my briefs were rubbing against my dick was somewhat pleasurable and I squirmed on the spot, running into the shared bedroom and removing my shorts, pushing my briefs down to my ankles as I lay on my back.

The soft feeling of the thin shirt I wore rubbed deliciously over my already sensitive nipples, making them hard as I ran my hands under my shirt and over the nubs. In haste, I remove my shirt too.

This heat shouldn't have come now. Maybe if I work it off myself, it could be gone by the time Joong gets back and the real heat starts next week? Aish it doesn't work like that but I'm not prepared and Joong doesn't come back for at least another hour.