Giving In 🔞

I'm finally another year older 😌 have Bday one shot 🥰

♡ Request by:@RachelMorgan404

Hiya my lovely, hope this will be okay for you!

Enjoy~

==========

{Kit's POV}

The music continues to boom loudly, vibrating through the floorboards and my body, the bass having being boosted for this particular song. Beam wipes his face free from the alcohol I just spat out at him in reaction to what he told me.

"What did you say?!" I ask in disbelief.

"I told you," he starts, one hand resting by his hip. "I skipped the class to make it smooth."

I shake my head, watching as Pha scoops more ice into his drink before turning back to Beam. "Ai Shia Beam**! This is not funny."

"A guy like Ming needs to be hit hard by me."

"Whats with you dude? You used to cheer him and I on, didn't you?"

"That was before," he reasons, pouring himself a fresh drink. "And I didn't know him that well.". I glance at Pha, still annoyed with Beam, who then lightly shakes my shoulder. "Ahh. I'm sorry - I won't do it again."

I just sigh and shake my head.

"Pha, Kit. I'm here to clear this up; I'm not in love with you like a lover, I just love you as a friend. Platonically. Are we clear?"

I give him a small nod.

"Hey, still angry, Kitty?"

At this I finally say something to him again, shrugging his hand off my shoulder. "Get off! I'm gonna be angry because you called me Kitty!"

"Awh come on, I'm sorry. Na, na na~ na~"

He starts to tickle under my chin as if he was scratching the neck of a cat. More fed up, I waft my hand about, leaning back in attempt to get Beam to stop - who thankfully does. "Okay okay! But don't ever do shit like this again."

He nods with a smile and we all clink our glasses together per Beams request to make a cheer.

"I'm glad you two are cleared now. You've both been my friends for a long time now. No matter what happens, I'll be there for you."

What a sap.

"Well that means.." Beam starts again, leaning closer and closer to my face as I'm sat up against the back of the chair. "... Friends can just, get 'together' , right?"

I was about to smack the bastard upside his head but Pha beat me to it, hitting Beam with the pair of tongues he used to get out the ice. "Enough." said man says. "Stop joking around."

I chuckle quietly as Beam rubs his head.

"Is my head bleeding?" he complains.

I laugh at this, leaning forward and slightly towards him. "But! On a contradicting note, you can't stop acting in front of Ming - he totally believes we're together."

Beam only nods in agreement, seemingly looking elsewhere in the crowd until his eyes go wide, frantically patting my shoulder. "Damn! Speak of the devil! He's here."

I follow his line of sight to spot the one and only Ming walking a little clueless to an empty 1 man table a bit away from us.

On instinct I hide the best I could behind Beam. "Here he comes." says Beam, sounding amused. "Kit! What should we do? Kit?"