7 Minutes In Heaven 🔞

♡Credit To: JamieLovesBl For The Idea!♡

Before I start, I just want to thank you for almost 12K reads on this ❤️ Believe me I appreciate them all. All the positive comments and even the silent readers (I'm one of them too sometimes) so thank you. Thank you for taking the time to read my Oneshots and giving me such nice feedback. Love you all! (I'd put like some collective nickname but I can't think of one so by all means come up with some in the comments 😂)

Warning ⚠: Slight Smut

==========

{No One's POV}

To say Joong and Nine despised each other was both an understatement, yet also partially incorrect. See, the boys are both the 'popular type' - loads of friends, very much liked, known by all the students and teachers, but not the dumb popular; both are really quite smart. But that isn't to say they are friends, as you might have expected.

Why, you ask? Well, Nine hates Joong's big ego. He sees the kid as someone who knows he's good at what he does, is skillful and talented alongside very knowledgeable. Whereas Joong views Nine as some mad perfectionist who lacks empathy when in reality Nine is very fun, just not the social type and only really his true joyous self around his close friends. But everytime he sees the older, there's always a cold look on his face as he glares at Joong. As well as the fact that he's also a damn smart ass too, Joong envies the fact that he knows so much - more than he does. It's probably because the guy dedicates so much time to studying after school though, so no chance of Joong achieving that level of smartness any time soon - the guy likes to party.

And speaking of parties, that brings us here. At Pavel's House. Nine's group of friends and Joong's group of friends all gathered around in a circle staring at the small mound of folded up paper sat in the middle, all eyes scanning it and no one moving an inch. No one wants to be picked first.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

{Nine's POV}

"Nine! Get your ass ready - we're going partying!" Dome shouts as he bursts into my apartment, a grumpy Ben following suite.

"He did the same thing to me. And now my whole floor knows. He's too loud and it's embarrassing." Ben complains, plopping down with a huff on the small couch by my bed.

I, on the other hand, was sat at my desk revising for an upcoming exam but guess that's going out the window.

"Hey!" Dome starts, folding his arms across his chest. "You all love me really."

"Sure bud."

"Loosen up Ben. Let's go have some fun." I state, neatly stacking my books and papers to one side before heading over to my wardrobe to pick out an outfit. "What kind of party, Dome?"

"I knew Nine loved me! Sucks to be you Ben." Though sifting through my clothes options, I could hear the smirk he had on his face and knowing Dome, probably stuck his tongue out at Ben like a kid.

"Dont get too ahead of yourself. You're still annoying."

"Ha!" Ben laughs, being child-like back to him.

"Why am I friends with you guys again?" he sighs, leaning against my desk.

"Because when your man ain't here, you revert back to us."

"Hey, leave Pavel out of it. Plus you know I'd beat his ass up if he ever hurt any of you."

"Dome beating Pavel up? Pavel? Really? As if."