Confession 🔞

Warning ⚠ : Smut 😏😉🤫
Request By: ArchenNai_lover

This is my first time writing smut, so apologies if it's not that great. I'm open to criticism! Help me be better 😊❤️ (I'm so sorry it took ages!)

----

{No POV}

For months both Joong and Nine pushed back the day they planned to confess their feelings to the other. You were stupid if you couldn't see that the two boys clearly liked each other in a way that was more than just friends. Yet, it took them so long to realise, and took them even longer to act up on it. So it takes us here -

The two of them are sat smiling giddily as their hearts race in their chest, minds full of happy thoughts as they sit in each others embrace exchanging short, sweet kisses they've both been longing for. The dimly lit living room set a perfect mood for the two as those quick pecks soon became longer, more passionate kisses. It wasn't long before Nine was pulled onto Joong's lap with a small squeal escaping Nine's lips as he wraps his arms around the younger's neck whilst Joong's arms rested around his Phi's tiny waist that he loved oh so much.

Occasionally Nine would roll his hips against Joong's, a moan emitting from both boys. After running his hands up and down his Phi's back as they roam, the younger let's them slide down and find purchase on Nine's ass, squeezing it to make him wriggle. Joong chuckles at the reaction, standing up to bring them to their room as Nine wraps his legs around his Nong's waist.

{Nine's POV}

Once in our room, Joong took me straight to the bed, laying me down as he hovered over me. He went right back to kissing me, grinding our hard ons together even through our clothes.

Shivering, I let out a moan as Joong gives a slow thrust whilst his lips attack my neck and collar bone sounding a growl in the process. The slight sting on my skin tells me there will definitely be marks showing.

"Do you want to continue, P? Is this okay?" he asks, peppering kisses along my jaw.

"Yes. " I moan out, hands running along his back.

"I've not done this before. I- I don't know what I'm doing..." he admits as he looks away shyly.

"Don't worry," I reassure him, pushing him away slightly. I smile up at his chocolate brown eyes sparkling in what little light there is. "I've not done this exactly, but I have.. Some experience. I'll show you." After saying that I notice how Joong instantly narrowed his eyes, obviously becoming possessive and jealous. "Not with another person, stupid. No need to give me that look."

"You- I- hah? You did- you do that to yourself? " he exclaims, eyes wide in shock yet simultaneously more hard as I notice the tent in his pants grow.

I smirk at his reaction, biting my lip seductively as I try to be as confident as I can. "It feels great. I mean, I've never been with a man before so I do have to do it to myself. Of course, I've only ever been with a woman in my life up until now and I've figured that that is definitely not for me." I state, scrunching up my nose in disgust. "So you know... it came to a point where I wanted to try and so I did- with toys."

Of course I was curious about sex with man. Knowing I liked Joong as more than a friend, Joong being pretty obvious about how the feelings were mutual, I figured there would come a point where we would do it and I wanted to be prepared. I alps wanted to double and triple check that I was definitely gay. The outcome of my little experiment the other day showed that I was oh so very gay. It felt, so so good.

"Oh fuck."

"Ah ah, language," I tut however, instead of hitting his mouth like the agreement was, I decide to pull him back down into a kiss.