Changed

♡ Request by: coraxoxoxo

Hope you enjoy my lovely~ ❤️

==========

{No One's POV}

"Ming has been perusing you for a while now, huh, Kit?" Pha says, sitting besides a stressed medicine major who's currently flicking through lecture notes in preparation for his upcoming test.

The short senior only nods, not really taking much notice of his best friend.

"Come on Kit, you can't have your head in the books all day. You need breaks. Let's go get something to eat, yeah?"

"But I need to revise and study for the test, Pha. It's essential."

"And so are breaks. For an up and coming doctor, you'd think you'd know your body needs to rest even if you're just sat down reading."

Kit sighs, placing his pen back in its case.

"Come on na? We're going to go pick up Beam on the way."

"Nong Yo too?"

"No, he has some lecture or other at the moment. Why?"

He sighs in relief. "No reason in particular. Just seeing if I needed to be prepared for an ambush."

Pha turns properly in his seat, confused. "An ambush? What are you expecting? Or what have you done to have an ambush?"

Kit chuckles as he files away his papers and puts his equipment back in its holder. "I'm someone's love interest, remember? My admirer happens to be a very energetic Nong who appears out of no where at what ever chance he gets. And that admirer happens to be the best friend of your Nong Yo."

"Do you seriously not want him to persue you?"

Kit stays quiet for a bit as he collects his things and slings his bag over his shoulder, standing up.

Sure, having admirer certainly boosts his ego and he's not opposed to it. But a guy having a crush on him is something new. For all Kit knew, he was a straight man. He's had a girlfriend who, truthfully, he's not fully over. To spring a bouncy young lad who's absolutely whipped in front of him during a crucial year in his education? Kit was not ready. And was not prepared to experience the lengths Ming would go to in order to sway Kit.

But he had no time to think about what to do about it since there was rarely a moment of peace and quiet with Ming some where round the corner near by.

"P'Kitty~"

Speak of the devil, as Kit and Pha entered the common room, Ming came bounding over as though he had an alarm that went off as soon as his senior was within 5 metres of him.

Pha chuckled, a hand landing on his best friends shoulder. "Have fun mate."

"Ai Pha!" Kit whisper shouted, watching helplessly as the senior next to him just walked away looking for Beam.

Before he knew it, his Nong was by his side, that wide grin of his plastered on his face, eyes turning into crescent moons. For a second Kit's heart rate picked up from just seeing how joyful the younger was, but he quickly snapped out of it, returning to his cold self Ming continues to try and pull.

"P'Kit, P'Kit, P'Kit!" the younger beams.

Kit huffs, arms folded across his chest. "What?"

"Oh come on Phi! It's lunch time, have a bit more enthusiasm na~"

"I have a test tomorrow, I need to revise. I was already pulled away from revision by Pha who's now abandoned me."

"Oh P'Pha? He's over there with Yo. I think he has more important things to attend to." Ming jokes.