First Kiss [Nine's POV]

Request: commeprincess

Thank you bub 💕

----

[Nine's POV]

Sighing I flop onto my bed that I've ended up sharing with Joong considering how he practically lives with me at this point. I mean, it's one way of getting closer to him I suppose - we are co-love workers so we're bound to end up being close no matter what after how lovey dovey we may have to act in various situations, acting or eventual fan meetings. But I'm too tired to think of all that right now. We had a long day of acting today and had only got back around 10 since some scenes needed to be filmed at night. But it's now about half past 10, at least when I last checked the time not too long ago, because we did an Instagram Live for the fans despite how tired we are.

Speaking of filming though, it's only now dawned on me - or rather only just sunk in - that me and Joong will be filming MingKit's first kiss scene tomorrow.

Now I don't have a problem with that, it was inevitable and what not, but this is Joong's first ever kiss. Ever. Like that boy has looks yet hasn't kissed a lover yet? He's been blessed with all these good genes so I don't understand how he's not had that experience and I feel awful that it's going to happen on camera - and with someone that isn't his lover.

I was sat on the bed in the meantime, waiting for Joong to leave the bathroom and get in bed and I had a plan. Given it was a plan I had literally only just came up with and anything could happen because of it, but even if my face and my ears will turn as red as a tomato, then so be it; I'm determined to go through with this.

Eventually Joon emerges out from the bathroom and I sit up, staring at him as I sit cross legged on the bed. Already I stumble over shat to say, how to bring it up, how to even execute this.

"P'Nai?" Joong asks, tilting his head to the side in visable confusion making himlook like an adorable giant puppy.

Nine, concentrate. This about you, it's for your Nong.

"Is everything okay?" he finishes off.

I collect my thoughts, brow furrored slightly as I think hard on how to approach this. After a handful of seconds, I nod hesitantly, patting the bed as I half ask him to sit down.

He does so as I show a blank expression on my face. Honestly, probably not the mos theloful thing to do right now but I'm still trying to piece together how to do this since I came up with my so called plan only 2 minutes ago. Especially when I can now see the worried and scared look on the poor boys face.

Come on Nine, think.

"So I've been thinking, and um you and I both know we film Ming and Kit's first kiss scene tomorrow. We both also know that this is going to be your first actual kiss as well."

Good start? Well he nods so.. I'll take that as a go sign to continue.

"Well, I uh, first of all want to say sorry I am the one the be your first kiss. Secondly-"

"P'Nine please don't apologise." he cuts in, a soft smile resting on his lips. "I'm more than okay that you're going to be my first kiss. In fact, I wouldn't want it with anyone else. You're too caring for your own good sometimes and you understand me. I'd rather it be with you than someone I'd probably end up breaking up with at some point.. "

Aish.. I'm, I'm not blushing. Nope. Couldn't be me. What's the redness on my face then, you ask? Guess the ac isn't turned up enough...

God this kid knows how to make someone flustered! Though his words make me smile, calming my mind since I was very much panicking that I'd be his first kiss whether I did this plan or not.