Helping Hand 🔞

So apparently I've written a one shot along these lines and it is no longer here. I have no recollection of writing it 😅 and I've definitely not unpublished or deleted anything bc I would need to enter my pw to confirm deletion, but I haven't done that so I'm not really sure what happened there. And I have drafts of every one shot I've already published stored elsewhere incase anything happened, and yet this idea is not there. Whether it was really from my book or another's, I will have a go at writing it. So if this idea is from someone elses book please lmk so I can take this down, bc I don't want this to be a mistake someone's made and then the actual author gets the wrong idea 🙏

Ahh I can't for the life of me remember this 😂

But here goes!

[PazdinDalal3]

{Kit's POV}

GrumpyKit ~ 10:04 PM
Oi, Ai'Pha

GrumpyKit ~ 10:04 PM
For the 10th time of me messaging, where are you?

GrumpyKit ~ 10:13 PM
Are you even back at your dorm? Or are you out?

GrumpyKit ~ 10:22 PM
I kinda need my papers back you know.. fOr ToMoRroW.

GrumpyKit ~ 10:31 PM
It is half 10 at night Pha, do not make me drive there myself for some damn papers.

GrumpyKit ~ 10:31 PM
Honestly what could you be doing at this time of night to not be answering...

GrumpyKit ~ 10:37 PM
I be a nice friend, despite forever being called grumpy, and this is how I get repayed? Unbelievable..

GrumpyKit ~ 10:38 PM
Mark my words, this will be the last time I help you out after you go sneaking around with N'Yo doing who knows what!

GrumpyKit ~ 10:38 PM
Actually I can probably guess what you two were doing..

GrumpyKit ~ 10:39 PM
Ew

GrumpyKit ~ 10:40 PM
That's not something I want to envision but now I'm stuck with that image in my head! Damn you Ai'Pha!

GrumpyKit ~ 10:42 PM
Your fault..

GrumpyKit ~ 10:55 PM
Okay, that's it. I'm coming over in hopes you're not doing anything weird in there! Or more rather that you're actually in for starters.

GrumpyKit ~ 10:56 PM
I swear if it's because your phone is dead, I- what have I told you about keeping it charged?

Delivered

I shut my phone off, tugging on a coat whilst trying to slip my feet into some shoes, proving to be much more difficult than I thought. But after I was done and sorted, my phone slides into my pocket along with my keys and I make my way down the hallway to the elevator, heading for the lobby so I could go outside and get into my car. Slightly annoying that Pha's dorm is that far away I have to drive to it, but then again, I'd rather not have Pha barging into my dorm room at any given time if he had the opportunity.

Perhaps it's for the best.

Almost 10 minutes have passed and I eventually arrive outside the dorm complex Pha is in, shortly arriving outside his door only to be greeted with.. Something that isn't silence, let's say.

At first I thought it was coming from the room opposite, but the noise only lowered the further away from Pha's room I got. My next logical thought was, oh, maybe it's one of his neighbours? So I check both doors either side of Pha's and came to the same answer.

That bastard...

The shithead had put his phone on silent! For why, you may ask? Well. Put a practically newly wed couple - though they aren't married, they sure do act like they're still in their honeymoon phase - in a room alone together late at night, hormones a mess, and what will you get?