Realizing

Hihi, this is a request from BL_Lover2017 I hope it's okay and that you like it! ッ♡

{Kit's POV}

Ugh my whole body has been killing me and now I'm stressed because now I'm missing a bunch of essential notes! Gosh why did I have to be sick? I'm going to be soooo behind and I can't have that - I must keep working.

"Ah-ah not so fast P'Kit."

That is when Ming isn't here... And if he wasn't predicting my every thought like he always seems to be doing as of late.. And doing very well at that.

Trust me, I appreciate all he's doing and part of me is acknowledgong the small feeling developing at the pit of my stomach but I cannot afford to lose anymore valuable learning time. I can't be behind! I'm working towards becoming a doctor here!

I really need to catch up on what I've already missed, and prepare for next week's upcoming test! But Ming's here looking after me, to my disapproval because:

1. I can take care of myself.

2. I need to get things done.

3. Ming's only going to go and get himself sick which is the last thing I want.. Believe it or not.

"Miiiing, please, I'm really behind and I can't be off track any longer." I whine, tugging at his sleeve as he prepares me some soup. I can't quite believe I'm acting like this.. What has he done to me?

"Nope."

"Miiing"

"Kiiit" he mimics, not looking at me once.

I huff, folding my arms with a frown. "Mingkwan."

"Kittinan."

"You'll sleep on the couch." I threaten, knowing that this should do the trick perfectly.

"As much as that would make me very sad, I'm not going to put my needs before yours - especially when you are ill! I will not condone you to stress yourself out anymore in trying to get back on track because it will only worsen your condition."

Wow.

That.. That surprises me? I thought that would have had him... But apparently not.

"I- fine. Whatever. I'm going to sleep; my head hurts."

"Knew it."

I roll my eyes, heading to bed. It's been a few days now since I stayed off and, evidently thanks to Ming, I'm already feeling much better than I was Friday morning.

----

I wake up around 10 am-ish to a nice warm bowl of soup. The soup I was probably supposed to have last night but because I fell asleep, I never had it.

Feeling plenty better already, I look up to Ming, going to simultaneously thank him and scold him (for risking his health by watching over me) but I cut myself off when I notice how pale his skin has gotten. The bags under his eyes are getting darker by the day and he looks... Not the best. I swear to god if he's gotten sick because of me I will not forgive myself, I should have been more stubborn!!

"Nong Ming, are you ill?! Look at the state of you!" I exclaim, starting to examine him. Guess this could be good practice for me.

He let's out a tired, breathy chuckle, shaking his head in dismissal. "No no, 'm just a bit tired - one too many late nights." gosh even his voice sounds terrible.

"Yes, because of me. Ming I'm sorry. I told you that you should have let me take care of myself. Plus I also insisted that if you were to tend to me then you would not stay up all night! 'Not' being the keyword there." I place my spoon in my bowl, shoving the rest in front of Ming so he can eat it. "Here. Eat up."