Injured

Thank you for 1k reads, I love you all 😊💕

{Nine's POV}

Returning from Chiang Mai is tiring so man am I glad just to sit down and sleep through the long journey to return home.

Joong joins me as we enter the back of the van, but my impatient ass self couldn't wait to be seated, which in turn caused me to smack my back against the cold, hard leather seating with a thud, the lower portion of my back hitting something plastic. The impact sends a stinging pain that coarses throughout my whole body but I'm too exhausted to care. Instead, I shut my eyes tight until the pain subsides into something more bearable as I clip myself in to then lean my head on Joong's shoulder, drifting off into a much needed sleep.

~~~~

Eventually we arrived back at my dorm after a good couple of hours and both Joong and I were quick to rush indoors into the warmth of a familiar place. God it felt great to be home again.

I let Joong take a shower first as I unpacked all my belongings, putting some of Joong's clothes with mine for the times he stays over - which would be often, by the way.

With a huff, I throw off my hoodie - discarding it somewhere I'll probably forget about later but for the meantime I really don't care - and soon joong emerges from the bathroom in his pjs.

"Mind if I sit at the desk to put on my serums and all that?" He asks, grabbing his cute little avocado bag that one of the fans gifted to him that is now filled with face masks, serums and ointments, make up, and all things a like.

"Of course you can." I reply, subconsciously smiling at the sight. "I'm going for my shower now anyways."

"Okay P'. I noticed you ran out of that strawberry shower stuff you use, so I put out a new one for you." He shouts just before I close the door.

"Thanks Joong!"

True to his words, there was a full bottle of the strawberry scented shower wash sitting in its holder.

I turn on the shower to let the water run warm whilst I took off my other items of clothing and made sure to remove the annoying tinfoil-like layer from the bottle before finally stepping in. The sudden change in temperature sent chills up my spine that made me squirm about on the spot and shudder, but I was quick to get used to the relaxing warmth and got on with taking a shower. Of course, it wasn't a shower unless I gave the ghost audience a concert. Though, I didn't put in half as much effort as I normally would have due to the fact I'm still groggy from waking up and sleeping in a moving vehicle - or a vehicle in general, stationary or not - is not the most comfortable so that didn't help much at all.

Before I knew it, I was over and done with and drying myself off stood on the soft, fluffy bathroom rug beneath my feet. Much nicer than getting out onto cold tiles.

I rub my hair with a spare towel, almost aggressively, as I attempted to dry it quick but in the end just gave up. At least I stopped it dripping so that's good enough for me tonight. I then wrap the larger towel around my waist and leave the bathroom to get my pajamas. As I bend down - my back slightly hurting - to pick them up from the floor from me chucking them out earlier, Joong makes a gasping sound behind me, calling out my name in a frantic manner.

"Phi! Phi! Phi! Woi, P'Nine!"

"Yes, Joong? What is it?" I ask, standing back up to face him.

"You're bleeding!"

"Huh?"

"On your back. Just sit down okay Phi?"

"What?"