Through Pain Is Pleasure 🔞

♡ Request by: J9Forever

Warning ⚠: Smut (Sadistic per request), Use of a safe word.

I've not gone on one of my long hiatuses lmao don't worry, I just had to do a bit of research bc I've never written, and surprisingly, nor read sadistic smut. But here goes, I hope it's okie :]

{No One's POV}

Standing in the airport, Joong was nervous; his heart beating fast as if it were going a million miles an hour, his brain a clouded mess with the only clear thought being Nine.

Nine.

God how he had missed his Phi. It had been 5 months since had seen him, maybe even 6. That's like.. A mini lockdown and Joong has no idea how he's coped with out someone who's ended up playing quite an important role in his life for so long. Though to be fair, he had made a good new group of friends from Insight, however still a bit pissed that ASY got pushed back and probably cancelled.. But hey, what he'd done so far was something new and an experience he didn't regret - so it wasn't a total loss. But one of the pros? He was able to see his Phi sooner.

And now there he was. The boys participating in Chuang 2021 were given back access to their phones and understandably, he rang his mum and sister first. But to know he was next in line to be called? Joong was ecstatic. Happy beyond belief because his Phi didn't forget about him! Even when he'd made some life long friends over in China. He tried his best not to break down over the phone but considering he cried tears of joy simply seeing his Phi win, yeah.. There was no chance. He was glad Nine wasn't able to hold back the tears either - made him a little less embarrassed, and a bit more joyful.

Nine wasn't alone when he walked towards the sea of people waiting for family and friends to get off the plane and collect their luggage though. Beside him was Patrick. Another Thai trainee who participated, and fortunately, managed to debut along with Nine. They were laughing and smiling as their suitcases lugged behind them, Nine's eyes shaping into those moon crescents just like how they did when Joong made him laugh all those months ago. God how he missed it. How he missed having his Phi all to himself...

They weren't together. They had this great Phi-Nong relationship. And they were very close. Sadly Joong wasn't so sure if it was still the same now.. But the man had hopes. And at that moment, Nine looked forward. The pair of them did, but Joong was frankly more focused on one than the other. As soon as the pair made eye contact it was like the world around them stopped. Like time itself paused. Super fucking cliché, but, to Joong? One of the best moments in his life thus far. The biggest of smiles, the most teeth showing grins, the lot, were evident on both men's faces as they spotted one another. Honestly they looked like a couple as Nine picked up his pace, Patrick swiftly following suit but staying back a slight distance to let the BL couple have their moment. Nine's luggage long forgotten as it dropped to the floor, his arms now occupied holding his Nong in his arms again instead of holding the handle. Joong didn't hesitate to hug back either, squeezing tight - but obviously not too tight - and keeping him in an embrace that felt like it lasted a life time.

He breathed in deeply, inhaling the scent of Nine that was a combination of honey and strawberries. It was oddly comforting, as it sort of felt like home to him.

Nine was his home.

He was home again.

Nine wasn't far off a similar state to Joong, smiling so much his cheeks began to hurt as he returned to someone he classed as family.

Which speaking of, Nine's mother and sister didn't accompany Joong as they wanted to plan a surprise welcome home party for the four of them, hence why Joong was therefore the only one meeting Nine. Beforehand Nine was informed that there was some 'heavy terrential rain' and it was decided that Joong was to drive to the airport, now having his drivers license, whilst Mila and Mae Phutta stayed at home staying safe. Whereas in reality, as mentioned, it was just a surprise being planned for the return of a much beloved son, brother, and best friend.