Hidden Kisses And Cuddles

{Kit's POV}

Opening the door, there was barely any waiting time before I had planted my lips on Ming's.

It had just been exam week so I hadn't seen Ming at all and fuck, I missed him. I'll admit it. I missed him. I missed his scent, his presence, the constant talk from him. I may act cold on him but deep down I do love him. Though I'll never tell him that. Well, at least not for now.

The sound of the shower continues so both Ming and I don't hesitate to deepen the kiss as Ming slips his tongue into my mouth. He lifts me up, pushing me against the wall as I wrap my legs around him. There's no intention of going into sex - we've only been dating for a little over 2 weeks now and haven't got to that stage yet.

Then he moves to my neck, unbuttoning the top couple buttons in order to have more access. He starts to suck and bite in certain places that elicit quiet and semi controlled moans from my mouth. Once he was done marking up my collar bones I dive straight in to make my mark on him too, pleased to earn a few moans from Ming himself. However the shower stops running and Ming immediately rushes to put me back down in order to make ourselves look presentable again.

Did I mention Nong'Yo was also staying over?

Yeah, he caught Ai'Pring and Ai'Pha kissing and came to me since I'm one of Pha's best friends. I offered him the option of staying over since he probably wouldn't want to see Pha. He took up the offer and told him that Ai'Ming could also stay over too considering they are best friends and Yo would need him more than me. Even though it was probably more for my benefit than Yo's.

We weren't scrambling around to fix ourselves so Yo didn't have to see what we were doing, but because neither Ming nor myself have actually told any of our friends about the fact we are in a relationship already. They still think Ming is trying to persue me. Reason being because I want to get used it but also enjoy some time with Ming before telling everyone and inevitably getting teased. We'll tell them some time next week maybe.

I sit down at my desk chair as Ming makes himself at home on my bed, as per usual, just in time for Nong'Yo to appear out of the bathroom, now clothed in some of pajamas seeing as we're both of similar sizes and stature.

"Oh hey Ming." He greets having noticed the well built man.

"Hey Yo. Tell me everything in a sec yeah?"

"Yeah." Then he looks to me. "P'Kit are you okay? You're so red in the face. Are you running a fever?"

"I'm fine!" I blurt out as I immediately cover my cheeks with my palms as if it would change anything. I can see Ming's cheeky little smirk as he sees how much of an effect he had on me from this angle but I ignore it. "Y-yeah, I'm ok. Just a little hot." I claim, grabbing thr AC remote and needlessly turning it up. My lie is excusable, however, since Ming practically looks to be in a similar state.

You just nods, sitting with Ming and begins to explain to him his situation whilst myself on the other hand continues to study as I have an upcoming mini test at the end of next week. Not that I need to do much for it, but I have nothing to do right now and Ming is comforting his best friend so I might as well.

After a while, I hear movement behind me, soon to see a hand rest on my shoulder.

"I'm going for a shower now. Mind if I borrow a shirt?" Ming asks innocently.

"S-sure." I stutter out, mentally face palming because of it but breath hitched from feeling his breath on my neck as I realise how close he was. It doesn't help that I know when he comes out of the bathroom, he'll be wearing one of my shirts that he knows all too well cling to his body, put ling his muscles and abs. The thought makes me blush and everytime I see him like that, he always looks so good and catches me marvelling at the sight of him.