Sus Reunion

♡ Request by: @Eunhae19

Thank you! 😊 I hope you enjoy~ 💕

{Joong's POV}

I can't believe it.

It's been almost a year. A whole damn year.. I finnally get to see my P'Nai again!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Ping!

The bright illuminating light my phone gave off woke me up from my slumber. Annoyed, as I was so close to drifting into dream land, I roll over to grab my phone off my bedside table.

Despite expecting to be blinded, I still wasn't prepared for it and was way too tired, my eyes shutting tight in response.

After a minute of adjusting, I finally open the notifaction, waiting as I'm taken to LINE and a contact name pops up that makes me sit up in bed and my heart skip a beat.

[ New Message: Nine Kornchid 🍓👑]

Nine: Nong! Sawatdee krabbb! I come to bear news :D
Sent 01:43 AM

I haven't spoken to him for months now. I was first in line, after his family of course, to be called when the trainees had been granted access to their phones again. I was delighted to finally hear his voice again. But then he got caught up with work and debuting so what I thought would have been weeks of catching up, turned out to be just less than a week... Then all I could do was keep up with all the other fans on Twitter. Now I know how they all felt when me and P'Nine were working together.

Nine: Oii, Ai Joong! I know you've read my message!

Woops, got lost in thought. My bad.

Joong: Sorry Phi!! I was just surprised na~ we haven't spoken in forever..

Nine: Gosh, I came here to bring news, not be guilt tripped >.<

Joong: Sorry sorry.

Joong: What's this news that cannot wait until a decent hour of the day?

Nine: -_-

Joong: 😅😅

Nine: Why do I bother.

Joong: You love me really.

Nine: Tolerate I think would be a more fitting word.

Joong: Awh Phi~ no fun :(

Nine: Aish! Do you want this news or not kid?? Or shall I go to sleep instead, hm?

Joong: Tellll

Nine: Ok

Nine: So

Nine: Maybe possibly perhaps

Joong: zzzzzzzzz

Nine: rude

Joong: you were taking too long to get to the point my eyes were starting to shut again

Nine: such an ungrateful Nong, honestly istg

Joong: :D

Nine: anyways.

Nine: considering you're ruining the fun with your tired ass,