J9 FMVs

This is a request from nosuzy Linked up above is a random J9 Fmv for you to look at during or after this since this one shot will be revolving around them. I hope you enjoy! ♡

{Joong's POV}

"Ouiii, sometimes I watch clips of mine that the fan clubs have made on YouTube; they're really cute." I tell the viewers, smiling as I remember all the J9 moments caught on camera and compiled into loving compilations. "I'm fact, should we watch some now?"

I reach for my laptop that I discarded to the side, left playing a random mix of kpop songs as background music for my Instagram Live.

"J9 lemme confess my love to you" I read out the title of the one that catches my eyes - the thumbnail showing a very flustered Nine. "Let's watch it together."

Bringing the phone closer, I flip the camera around and point it towards the screen. I won't lie, I've seen this video before - or at least one that was similar - because how could I not watch Nine get all shy and embarrassed after realising I had been in his chat during his whole like.. Kind-of-almost-confession thing? Of course I ran up to tease him but I didn't get much out of the guy and eventually had to give up since I had homework I was supposed to be doing but never really did that night.

Throughout the duration of the video, I constantly comment on how P'Nine's cheeks are really red and how shy he got and teased about how he never tells me this stuff face to face, all the while laughing at the subs and the editors comments. That was a good day, after the live even though Nine made us act like he said nothing, he decided to open up a bit more which I thought was lovely.

He's such a tsundere.

Much like P'Kit actually. He very much suited his role.

The video comes to end but I wasn't done yet, we scrolled through the options, freaking out a little bit when a thumbnail of MingKit's kiss from Episode 9 popped up so I was quick to scroll right past that. Trust me I'm not ashamed of it, rather it's just a bit weird to watch yourself kiss someone - especially if that someone now happens to be your best friend, if you catch my drift.

I come across a "Jealous Joong Moments" which caught my interest. I know I can be jealous so it'll be amusing to watch what I'm like and what I got jealous over. As the video loads I check over chat, reading the comments as they talk about a blushing Nine, an angry Nine, sassy Nine - the list goes on. Some comments discussing about how jealous I get, etc. Overall they seem to be enjoying watching these moments as much as I am so I'll be taking that as a go sign to carry on doing so.

We watch as past me repeatedly closes Nine's shirts on many occasions where, in my opinion, he has too many buttons unbuttoned. I laugh it off, however, as now we have kind of learnt not to do so - or rather become accustomed to not exposing much skin to the open eye of the public.

After endless jokes, teases, and confused questions, I decide to end the live there so I could continue getting ready for bed. I bid goodbye to my fans, wishing them a good night and sending them all the virtual love and hugs I can before waving goodbye and sending a quick goodbye kiss with a smile. Once I had made sure the live was definitely done, I placed my phone down and decided against getting ready for bed until another couple minutes. During that time, I had decided to watch some more J9 fan made videos to pass the time. Before I knew it, it had already been a couple hours but it's happened once or twice before so I'm not surprised.

You can really get stuck into watching something huh?

Though, even as I was settling into a comfy position, I couldn't help but think back onto the small things I noticed throughout all the fmvs.