Chapter 19 : The Air Became Coconut Milk

Invisible Moon

Chapter 19

The Air Became Coconut Milk

"If a coconut could turn into kati (coconut milk),

then could the air become DomKati?"

#WINisWIND

"Did I already...become a DomKati?"

I was rubbing my temples at my desk, as I was already back in my dorm. I felt like I had my head in the clouds. I had no idea what was wrong with me. I only knew that I had just been sitting and smiling to myself for an hour while watching a bottle of perfume which was placed beside the carp fish and the rose from P'In. I also sprayed the perfume P'In gave me all over the room. Moreover, even though I was full, I was still eating the coconut cake that was kept in the fridge.

When I became conscious again, I realised that I was searching the hashtag #InvisibleMoon and found a tweet posted by DomKati.

If IN is my husband I'll study hard @kati_superfan

The 3 telling signs that you've become #DomKati #InvisibleMoon

First - Eat everything that has coconut as an ingredient

Second - Flinch whenever you hear 'IN' (e.g. in-trend, inter, indy)

Third - Do good & love traditional Thai things

Really?

I evaluated myself. The first sign, the evidence was exactly in my mouth. I was eating the coconut cake which I didn't even realise I had bought. The second sign, flinching whenever I heard part of P'In's name. That was true as well. And the third sign, started to do good and love Thai things. Also true.

Wait...so I had already become a DomKati?

"Oh! What should I do?" I held my head. I had no choice but to admit that I was P'In's fanboy. Since when? In the past, P'Wun had been obsessed over many male idols to the point that I could remember all their names, but I wasn't interested before. Then how did I suddenly become P'In's fan now?

Nevertheless...

I was smiling stupidly as I looked at the carp fish, the rose and the perfume bottle that had been added to my personal collection. My heart felt so warm.

I suddenly recalled P'In's words.

"Red, like strawberry."

"Ahhh!" I held my cheek — which was poked by P'In — and was swinging my legs like an idiot.

I was that close to P'In and I didn't even need to queue up to join events or buy fanmeet tickets like others.

I was definitely the luckiest and happiest DomKati.

During the weekend, I didn't have any plans other than to prepare for the contest. So I spent most of my time in the library, reading the books for my general knowledge performance.

I hadn't seen P'In since then. But I saw from other UNISTAR members' Twitter and Instagram that they were filming the music video for an advertisement this week. P'In must be busy.

Today I was a fading Win, as usual. I didn't do my makeup or hair, so, I could stay in the library peacefully without anyone noticing me. It was sort of amazing that I only needed to remove my makeup and I would return to being ordinary air.