Chapter 10 : The Condensed Air

Invisible Moon

Chapter 10

The Condensed Air

"Even the air could be condensed and become droplets,

What if my invisibility could also turn visible?"

#WINisWIND

Being an invisible person my whole life, I used to imagine what it would be like if I were a popular person. However, this dream was almost unimaginable for me. Until today, I could only wish to have someone who cared for me, someone who didn't treat me as an invisible thing. If this wish came true, it would be more than enough for me.

"Walk you back."

P'In's short sentence — 'walk you back', was already beyond my expectations.

P'In was the first person who didn't treat me like air. Despite the fact that it was just part of his role as a buddy-code senior, I was still satisfied.

I was walking with him back to the dorm. After he returned the claypot to the grandpa, the grandpa gave him a bottle of jujube juice, the very one he was holding right now.

We were just walking, not talking, but I felt happy. Perhaps, the sentiment of being someone's acquaintance, the knowledge that someone knew I was here, even without any conversations, was such a warm feeling.

As we were walking side by side, I could smell the unique scent of P'In's fragrance. It wasn't a costly luxury perfume, it was a natural scent — like coconut scent. Probably because he loved to eat and cook Thai food with coconut milk.

Besides, I noticed that P'In always looked at the natural things around him. He loved looking at the trees, grass, flying birds, as well as the floating clouds in the sky.

I unconsciously loved looking at P'In. I wish the distance to the dorm would be further. And wish the time with P'In would be longer. It would be blissful to walk with him a little more.

"This dorm?" He asked.

When we arrived, I realised the magic of the fairy — the pleasant time with P'In — was already over. I turned back to the air as always.

"P'In krub, where do you live?"

My words slipped out, and I covered my mouth immediately.

Was I too offensive? Because P'In was a UNISTAR and my question sounded like I was a stalker fan.

"There." P'In, however, just pointed to the adjacent dorm.

Not far. Apparently. I heard this dorm was for senior year students. This university arranged the dorms by students' genders; male and female, and students' year of study; freshmen and seniors. As sometimes the freshmen dorm would arrange study activities or freshy meetings, which might bother other year students.

I nearly asked for his room number, but stopped myself just in time. So I only said...

"Thank you krub, P'In. Goodbye." I raised my hands to greet him.

He raised his hands to receive my respect and waved to say goodbye. He then went back to his dorm.

I pretended to go inside, but I was peeking at him until he disappeared into the building. Once I couldn't see him anymore, I stopped looking and went inside.