Chapter 24 : The Visible Air

Invisible Moon

Chapter 24

The Visible Air

"Even if it was just the air, it was still touchable."

#WINisWIND

I thought I had done quite well in my midterms as I was very good at subjects that required a lot of memorising, while I wasn't really confident about subjects that required deep understanding or analysing. But at least I thought I could pass.

Some courses didn't require an exam, but we had to do a group presentation instead. I was in the same group as Boss. Boss was very good at presentations. However, even though I had a group work with him, we didn't talk much with each other. Boss just wished me congratulations after I became the University Moon.

MW had already contacted me via my student email address. They asked me to fill an application form and send it with a copy of my identity documents. I also had to send my full profile photo wearing the university uniform for the contest promotion, so I asked the student committee for the file.

Afterwards, the UNISTAR website and official page uploaded photos of all the Moons who would be participating in the UNISTAR contest this year. They would also be uploading their biographies and short clips from the University Moon contest. In total, there were 121 candidates from various universities around the country. However, only 9 candidates would be chosen to compete in the final stage, which depended on the online public vote.

The voting would take around 1 month, and all voters must register on the website with self-identification. For 'Unity' members like me, we could just use our member card number to register. Unity was also given the privilege to vote twice a day, while normal people could only vote once a day. However, all voters would not know each candidate's current scores, as real-time voting results would be kept secret. We would find out together on the announcement date.

Mr. Chana came up with some ideas to help me promote myself like a brand creator. Mr. Chana created my brand image and asked the student committee to record photos and videos of me in a lively, cute and innocent tone, and uploaded them on the XU Official and XU Cute Boy pages.

Somehow, I became quite well-known. Many fans from DomWhai voted for me as I was the 'lame joke heir'. Apart from that, because P'In and P'Wayu followed my IG, everyone became super curious as to whose IG it was, as I didn't post any photos or videos. Not even a profile photo. However, many people on Twitter seemed to guess that it was me, the Moon from XU University, because I used my name 'Archawin' in my IG.

I had been mentioned by DomKati, questioning the fact that P'In had never followed anyone, but why did he follow me? However, no one continued this topic because they couldn't confirm whether this IG was actually mine. So, although I had planned to post some photos at first, I would rather keep a low profile now. I was afraid it would become a problem for P'In.

Regarding P'Wayu, his fans also asked why P'Wayu always followed someone else but had not followed P'Natee. They had been looking forward to the day that those two would follow each other on IG.

"Hey, Win! There's a lot of handsome Moons this year. Ahhh." Parn, my friend, was crazy about the UNISTAR contest as always.

"The Moon from QU looks very tall. I heard P'Natee trained him." Another friend added and they kept talking about this topic.

"Really? What about the ZU Moon? Did P'Sea also train him?"

"I'm not sure. But ZU Moon didn't come from the Faculty of Medicine like P'Sea."