Chapter 7 : The Carp Fish from the Moon

Invisible Moon

Chapter 7

The Carp Fish from the Moon

"The fish in the water couldn't fly upon the sky,

but the fish on the moon could dive to the ground."

#WINisWIND

I got P'In's signature! This was my first senior signature and it was a UNISTAR's signature too!

I heard that the fans could only get UNISTAR's signature at fanmeets or if they could pass through the crowd to reach the UNISTAR members. Even so, getting the Invisible P'In's signature was exclusive, as he only made rare appearances at fanmeets. This was also why he was the member with the longest queue for autographs.

P'In's signature!

I glanced at my book excitedly, still couldn't believe that I really got his signature. This actually made me forget other things.

The reason P'In signed for me was probably because I sacrificed a page from my book for his carp fish. I was initially shocked when the paper was torn, but now it was worth it.

'But...carp?' I felt curious. 'Why does P'In like to fold the carp?'

Who could answer this question? I was thinking of my one true friend — Google — who knew everything. Then, I searched on my cell phone.

'IN UNISTAR fold carp fish'

I found many fans posting on Twitter, many of them tagged @intrakorn and said that they wanted to get the carp from P'In too. Some even dubbed P'In as 'Nong Carp', some also practised folding and posted photos of them with the caption - they could do it because of P'In. Extremely crazy fans would even go as far as wearing a carp fish costume.

I finally found the video about it on YouTube that was uploaded by MW Entertainment.

UNISTAR SHOWTIME! Following the life of the Moon - episode: IN and his carp fish.

I connected my cell phone to the university Wi-Fi to download the video. Like the previous one I watched, the video started with interviews of other UNISTAR members.

The first person was P'Leo.

Interviewer: Many fans are wondering, why does N'In like to fold the carp fish?

Leo: N'In? Ever since I knew him, I've always seen him folding them whenever he's free. But I need to be alert because sometimes — No! N'In! That's P'Kwang's money!

The camera immediately shifted to P'In, who was about to tear a thousand baht banknote to weave into a carp. He was expressionless, as if he didn't even think he was doing anything wrong.

Then, a small-figured man walked in and asked P'Leo what was happening.

Leo: P'Kwang, N'In was trying to fold the carp with your money. // His face looked concerned.

Kwang: What? No way, you can't! That's the money for everyone's food! // Turning to P'In in shock. Accordingly, P'In returned the banknote.

Interviewer: PD[1] Kwang almost had to pay with your own money, right? // Laughing

Kwang: Sigh... // Facepalming.

I heard the MC called P'Kwang as 'PD'. If I wasn't wrong, this person might be Kwang, the producer that everyone was talking about. PD Kwang was the supervisor of the UNISTAR project and participated in the selection of members. Many successes of this UNISTAR project can be credited to him. Although he was small in size and young, he was very capable.