Chapter 27 : The Fallen Moon

Invisible Moon

Chapter 27

The Fallen Moon

"The Moon that could rise up in the sky,

could also fall to the ground one day."

#WINisWIND

"Win! Arhhh~"

I distanced my phone from my ears when I heard P'Wun's scream as I answered her call.

"P'Wun, you're too loud. My ears can't take it anymore." I had to tell her directly.

"Win! Open the UNISTAR website! Open the UNISTAR Facebook! Open the UNISTAR Twitter!"

I had no idea what was wrong with her. She jabbered on even though I had no idea what she was saying.

"Okay. Hold on a moment. I just arrived at my dorm." I told her and put my bag on the chair before opening my laptop.

"Hurry up!" She urged me.

"What's happening P'Wun? Why are you so excited?" I couldn't help but ask.

"What? Don't you remember what day it is? It's so important!"

"Today...is Wednesday." I answered.

"No! It's today! The results day!"

What results day? I thought. Was I so focused on studying that I totally forgot something important?

I looked at the date on the calendar and tried to figure it out...

"Huh! The announcement for the 9 UNISTAR finalists!"

I knew it! I started to feel jittery. I placed my cell phone on the table, opened the browser on my laptop and searched the UNISTAR website.

"Damn! Why is my internet so slow?!" I nervously waited for the web page to load. I've never been this restless in my life.

It finally appeared!

'Announcement: 9 Moons for the UNISTAR Final Stage'

I felt very tense. What if my name wasn't there? What should I do?

The website published the 9 finalists' names with the voting results, sorting them from the highest voting score to the lowest.

"Oh!"

I exclaimed as the first name appeared.

#1 Sun: XYU Moon — 20.33%

Oh my god. Even the number of votes he received was incomparable to other candidates. Evidently, his popularity was no joke.

#2 Oat: QU Moon — 12.04%

"Wow! Oat!" I smiled. I was very happy that he got into the final round, with a rather high score at that.

I scrolled down on the browser. It seemed like Sun was the only one to receive such an overwhelming voting score, other candidates' scores were not much different from one another.

"Huh! Huhhh!" I was shocked when I saw my photo with the voting score.

#6 Win: XU Moon — 9.28%

"Oh my god! I got it!" I was too surprised to control myself.

"Win! Did you see it? Arh~~ Congratulations~!"