Chapter 16 : The Smiling Moon

Invisible Moon

Chapter 16

The Smiling Moon

"The moon that is smiling upon the sky,

is spectacular and stunning."

#WINisWIND

"Win."

P'In called my name with such a gentle voice, it almost took my breath away.

"Krub." I responded, a little jumpy.

P'In called my name again! Although it wasn't the first time, the more he did, the more I realised I was falling for him. Now, it was difficult for me to even make direct eye contact with him.

I stood there nervously as he walked towards me.

Once the faculty Moon selection had ended, Boss and I walked out of the room until we reached the canteen. We parted ways and I was planning to go back to my dorm when P'In stopped me.

Right now, there were only a few people at the canteen and nobody noticed P'In. His invisibility mode was probably activated.

But for me, the fact that P'In was standing right in front of me brought out an inexplicable sense of excitement within me. I couldn't understand why, but this feeling seemed to have intensified over time.

"Are you free?" He asked.

"Uh...I don't have anything urgent right now. Do you need my help with something?"

"About the Moon contest." P'In said.

"Oh right." I nodded in acknowledgement.

Mr. Chana did say that P'In would conduct a special training to help the selected candidate.

When I realised that I would have more chances to be closer with P'In, my heart began racing.

"Follow me." He said, leading the way.

I blinked, feeling confused. Still, I followed him without even knowing where we were going.

P'In walked out of the faculty building. I followed him but kept a distance of around 3 metres between us. It was surprising that many students were looking at me, but no one noticed P'In.

I was amazed by it. For me, who had been invisible my whole life and suddenly becoming 'visible', I didn't know if it would be possible to switch back into a fading person as easily as P'In did.

P'In was leading the way until we arrived at the student committee building. Generally, the building is restricted to the student body. Since P'In was the university Moon, he had the privilege.

Anyhow, it was evening now, so the building staff should already be off work. How could we get in?

"P'In. The building must be closed now." I reminded him. I'm still not sure why he came here.

"I have the key." P'In took out a key without turning to me.

"Oh..." I realised. "You already asked permission to use the room after hours?"

I heard that if any students wanted to access the room post its official hours, they must ask for permission to get the key.

"Yes." He replied, leading me to the second floor.

I followed him quietly until he stopped in front of a large room. When P'In was unlocking the room, I was wondering what this room was used for. Then, when P'In turned on the lights, I widened my eyes, astonished by the sight.