Chapter 33 : The Wind Moon

UNISTAR Project

Invisible Moon

Chapter 33

The Wind Moon

"The wind blew away the mist,

allowing the moon to shine."

#WINisWIND

After I made up with Boss, he kind of surprised me.

We were back to being friends as usual and no one knew that Boss was the one who leaked those photos. In fact, I didn't want anyone to find out about it. I was afraid Boss would be in trouble.

In actuality, he just pretended like he didn't care about me while secretly protecting me on social media.

Although everything had been resolved, not everyone could accept me wholeheartedly. Some of them still disliked me as they thought that I didn't deserve to be a UNISTAR. Some said that I shouldn't be close to P'In. Boss, however, defended me against those negative posts. I felt so touched that he did that for me.

Sleepy @unitysleepy

If Archawin weren't P'In's buddy-code brother, no one would cheer for him.

I'm Boss @bodin0000 replying to @unitysleepy

That's why a Unity who has never been close to P'In like you could only be envious? :)

Love spicy curry @fkduifpfj

Archawin won't be a UNISTAR. He doesn't deserve it.

I'm Boss @bodin0000 replying to @fkduifpfj

PD Kwang, UNISTAR members, and people of the whole country will decide. It's not only you.

In wa @likeuit

I don't like the way P'In is close to that Archawin.

I'm Boss @bodin0000 replying to @likeuit

Would anyone die because of that?

I was shocked to see how he replied to the anti-fans. His words were polite, but his tone was harsh. I couldn't even believe it was actually him.

I used to ask whether that person was him or not. However, he just smiled and said that Twitter was like a place to release one's dark side. Arguing with some people was somehow relaxing for him...

The UNISTAR Contest was still ongoing. Several weekly workshops were conducted for all 9 finalists before the final day and everyone needed to participate. This workshop would be recorded and released on a special TV program called 'UNISTAR Contest Workshop'. The most exciting part was meeting the UNISTAR members and doing an activity with them.

This was the first week of the workshop. I arrived at the company in the morning, because P'Kwang had to make an appointment to discuss our contract first. Me, Oat and other candidates were in the conference room. Of course Sun was here as well, he seemed very sleepy though.

"This is the agreement contract for your participation in the UNISTAR final contest" PD Kwang explained.

"So, one of you will be the winner as the next UNISTAR member. This contract included the agreement about being an MW artist and a UNISTAR Member. The winner needs to follow the agreement until graduation, plus three years in addition."