Chapter 26 : The Moon in the Dom

Invisible Moon

Chapter 26

The Moon in the Fandom

"If the moon could hide behind the cloud,

it could orbit around another moon."

#WINisWIND

"Welcome back to UNISTAR SHOWTIME! Today, we have a hundred Moon candidates from our local universities joining the UNISTAR workshop at MW Entertainment hall!"

I watched UNISTAR SHOWTIME! on my laptop, as I knew it would be uploaded today.

It featured the atmosphere of the meeting from the time we registered and listened to PD Kwang's speech up to the activities conducted. I thought the one who got the most air time was Oat. Even though I always stayed beside him, it seemed like I still couldn't escape my invisible curse. There were only a few shots of me appearing on the screen. Perhaps, because Oat was too tall, a smaller person like me ended up hidden under his shadow.

I watched the short introduction video from each candidate, because there were too many candidates, all videos were cut into 5-second previews, and not everyone's video was broadcasted. Like Oat's video, which only showed his comment;

"I love playing drums, and I want to play it for everyone."

I first thought that because of my invisible curse, my video wouldn't appear. So I almost skipped the rest of the show to open my Facebook.

"...Which member do you like most?"

I flinched. This question sounded so familiar. And I was shocked when I saw myself standing with a blushed face in the video.

"...I like P'In."

"No!!!"

I almost tore out my hair. The introduction video was 1-minute long! But why did they only pick this part to broadcast? Why?

Knowing that the full video would be uploaded on the website was shameful enough, but this cut...was even included in the broadcast.

I didn't even know where to hide myself now.

This was so embarrassing, but I still felt a bit of relief. At least, I wasn't the only one who was asked this sort of question. Other candidates also talked about their favourite UNISTAR member. And the most frequently mentioned member was P'Leo. It fits his title, 'Full Moon'. P'Leo was undoubtedly the most ideal Moon among UNISTAR members. No wonder he was considered an idol by many candidates.

"Ah...so embarrassing!"

I admit that I was P'In's fan and that I was wholeheartedly a DomKati. I knew other people wouldn't care that much, but I still felt shy.

I turned my attention to my mobile phone when I heard a notification sound. It was Oat. We befriended each other on our Facebook accounts during the briefing. It was much better to have a good companion in the contest rather than being alone.

Oat Suphakorn : Win. Have you watched UNISTAR SHOWTIME! yet?

Archawin Deshsakul : I did. You appeared a lot on the screen.

Oat Suphakorn : Nah...Because of my height I guess.

Oat Suphakorn : Hey, I remember you asked about P'Natee. You can follow his Facebook. P'Natee always uploads videos of his singing, playing music, and so on. He's very talented with the guitar.