Chapter 23 : The Moon Among The Moons

Invisible Moon

Chapter 23

The Moon Among The Moons

"Was it possible that a Moon could orbit another moon?"

#WINisWIND

After the University Moon & Star contest had ended, the photos of the winners were uploaded on the XU Official Facebook page. I felt abashed when I saw that many people liked and commented on my photo. Many people praised that I was cute, and that they were impressed by my special ability. They also said that it was very interesting and they had never seen such a talent before. Some people also said that I did very well in the interview part. However, there were still some people who thought that the Moon from Engineering or Communication Arts should be the winner instead of me. In conclusion, the comments varied depending on the person. It was a relief that at least, nobody was bullying me.

Furthermore, the top trend on Twitter was #TheMostHandsomeMoon — P'In's epic question. Tons of meme clips showing P'In saying "The Moon named IN", with an emotionless face were made. These memes were spread all over social media, together with the meme 'You lost the point'.

As the outsiders who followed my University contest were UNISTAR fans, their focus was more on the judges rather than the Moon candidates. However, I was mentioned within DomWhai as well. P'Wayu's fan called me 'Whai's brother' or 'Whai's heir' because I could answer all of his lame jokes. Some fans even suggested that we should have a TV show together and make jokes throughout the show. I could feel that many of P'Wayu fans really liked me, but some of his fans also said that P'Wayu could have a brother, but couldn't cheat on P'Natee. They also said that P'Wayu only belonged to P'Natee, so P'Natee should look after his wife.

Anyway, it was during the midterms and I had to study harder as the preparation for the contest had taken up a lot of my time. I haven't talked to anyone recently, especially not P'In. Even though I had his LINE and Facebook, I still couldn't say hello to him, because P'In didn't start first and he did tell me not to "talk too much".

I also added P'Wayu's LINE. I could remember his LINE ID, since it was his birthday. And he was quick to accept my request. My LINE name was 'archawin', so he might already know it was me.

Wayunilla : Hello. You're N'Win?

I was glad that he could remember me. I was very excited to talk with a famous UNISTAR member too.

archawin : Hello P'Wayu. Yes, it's me. Thank you for accepting my friend request.

Wayunilla : No prob. I'd like to ask you more.

My eyes widened when I saw his text. He wanted to ask me more?

Don't tell me...

Wayunilla : Which bird wears a hood?

Here it comes again. I facepalmed myself. I thought for a while and replied.

archawin : The Robin

It was just the name of a bird, but it was sort of similar to 'Robin Hood'.

Wayunilla : Nice :D :D :D

Wayunilla : And which animal never gets up?

archawin : Lion

Was that because it could be pronounced as 'lie on'?

Wayunilla : Also, which veggie is never off?

archawin : Onion

Again. It might be because it was 'on'-ion.