Chapter 11 : A Rose From The Moon

Invisible Moon

Chapter 11

A Rose From The Moon

"A chance to see a shooting star

is as rare as a chance of getting a rose from the moon."

#WINisWIND

The feeling of condensing from air to vapour, to be existent. I hadn't quite gotten used to it yet.

"Ahhh! Are you in P'In's buddy-code family?"

"Where did P'In take you to eat?"

"Can my buddy-code family join yours?"

"I envy you. Can you help me ask for his signature?"

"How do you contact P'In?"

After today's activity ended, even though I was able to escape the third-year seniors' attention, I was still caught in the middle of a bunch of first-years. Everyone kept babbling and I could barely follow.

"Hey, hey. Please calm down everyone. Win, are you okay?" Boss interjected, saving me.

Thank God! I was so relieved that he did.

"How is it like to be close with P'In? I'm so envious!" Parn asked me.

"P'In...smells nice." I wasn't sure what I was saying.

"Ahhhh!"

My answer caused an eruption of screams from all the girls around me.

"Wait...How could you smell him? Or does he just always smell nice?"

"My friend went to Hi-Touch[1] event and met P'In. She said P'In really smelled nice too."

"OMG! I want to sniff him now."

"I'll sniff his whole body, from head to toe."

"Idiot. Such a pervert."

Still, I was surrounded by many friends desiring to see P'In's signature. Many had asked what P'In treated me to as a buddy-code family. I told them we had eaten suki. They thought it was a shabu hot pot at the shopping mall and kept muttering away. Therefore, I didn't have the chance to correct them and say that it was just a simple local Thai suki.

Besides, many were begging me to get P'In's signature for them. I wanted and didn't want to help them at the same time. As I didn't know when I would be able to meet P'In again, I was afraid this would bother him.

Boss could probably read my thoughts, so he asked our friends to calm down. Boss also said we should collect the seniors' signatures by ourselves. They eventually understood and didn't request it from me anymore. Still, some secretly asked for my help get P'In's signature on their photo-books or wanted a handmade carp fish from P'In.

"Are you alright? You must be tired." Boss comforted me.

Afterwards, the freshmen who surrounded me dispersed. Boss persuaded me and his friends to go to a steakhouse nearby, which wasn't too expensive. So now, I was eating with Boss and his friends, without being invisible for the first time.

Anyhow, besides Parn, Boss's friends weren't into the UNISTAR thing that much. So I could free myself from the UNISTAR topic. We literally started to get to know each other. Most questions were like: What's your name? Which high-school did you graduate from? Where do you stay now? And I found that many of them were in the same dorm as me.