Chapter 31 : The Moon Returned to the Sky

Invisible Moon

Chapter 31

The Moon Returned to The Sky

"The moon would shine as bright as ever,

and the air would be alone forever."

#WINisWIND

The next day, The photo that P'Noey had posted was spread all over social media — the photo of P'In cleaning painted insults on the faculty's building.

Currently, most people blamed those fans for overreacting and dirtying a public area. What the fans did would cause a negative impact on P'In's image as well. There were also many people anticipating a press conference from MW and some of them said it was too early to judge the situation. However, P'In's fans still mentioned that if P'In and I were actually dating, they wouldn't accept it.

I thought that MW decided to handle the situation with caution. That's why none of the UNISTAR members, including P'In, had commented on this yet. But the UNISTAR official page and Twitter had already announced the date for a live press conference in three days' time.

Since everything was just fake news, sooner or later, it would be resolved.

My life was back to normal. No more anti-fans harassing me in the university compound. But sometimes, other faculty students would look at me strangely. Only my classmates and my seniors truly cared about me. Oat was also concerned about me. My mom, dad and P'Wun gave me encouragement. I also saw P'Wun arguing with people who bullied me on Facebook and Twitter.

"Win. I'll cheer for you, no matter what!" P'Wun said.

"I can't believe you really hugged IN! Since when did both of you get this close~? Ahhh~! You're so lucky! Why didn't you tell me earlier? Honestly, I was so excited when I saw this photo. I'm probably the only DomKati who wants this to be true. Why isn't it true? If IN were my brother-in-law, I would be happy for the rest of my life~!"

I didn't even know whether to laugh or to cry.

I also wanted to tell her that I really wanted her dream to come true but it was impossible. So I just let her scream, and listened without saying anything.

At least now, I knew that I wasn't alone. The presence of many who were willing to help me made everything so much better. However, what weighed on me the most wasn't the anti-fans or the UNISTAR contest — it was about my feelings for P'In. I still couldn't move on. I didn't know how to control my heart, so how could I stop falling for him? I should return to normal as soon as possible.

"N'Win. Mr. Chana is looking for you." P'Noey told me during the lunch break. So I separated from my friends after finishing lunch, and headed straight to Mr. Chana's office.

"Sawaddee krub, Mr. Chana." I raised my hands to pay respect.

"Archawin, how are you? You've been through a lot recently." His expression showed concern.

"But don't worry. MW will explain this sort of negative rumour to the public. Just relax. PD Nattakorn will find a way to solve this, because it's also affecting UNISTAR's image."

"Thank you, Mr. Chana." I could only say thank you.

"Intrakorn will be holding a press conference for you. He will deny the fake rumour about the Moon contest, and I'm going to join the conference to support him as well."