Chapter 36 : The Happy Wind

Invisible Moon

Chapter 36

The Happy Wind

"The free wind was happy,

the freed moon was too."

#WINisWIND

After P'In announced his withdrawal, the hall turned chaotic.

At first, I was so shocked when P'In said he would quit UNISTAR, and I was even more shocked when he confessed his feelings.

However, when my eyes met P'In's, his words — saying that he liked me – as his eyes looked at me warmly. I felt like everything that surrounded me gradually faded away until I couldn't hear anything anymore.

As if this world only had the two of us.

Me and P'In.

While I was looking at P'In, my heart was racing, as if there were a flower blooming in my chest. All kinds of burdening emotions were gone, replaced with a new, brighter feeling.

Once I knew both of us had the same feelings I felt so happy, as if my body were floating along in the cloud, surrounded by the stars, full of light sparkles and rainbows. I had never felt this happy before.

P'In's eyes were even warmer than the sunlight.

As if he passed his feelings towards me through his gentle eyes.

We both had a crush on each other. I wasn't alone, I didn't have to face this problem alone. I wasn't left by myself in this lonely world. P'In would stand by me, and he would never leave me.

A few minutes ago, I was so confused and frightened, like I was walking alone in the darkness. When I thought there was no exit, I suddenly received the light from him, the light with hope and trust, lighting my way back home.

We both were falling for each other, forgetting the world surrounding us.

"N'In, we need to talk." PD Kwang's voice brought me out from the reverie. Among the chaos, PD Kwang led P'In backstage. And the host took over the situation.

"By popular demand, we have a very special show tonight! With such an impressive performance from our brand-new UNISTAR member, we're inviting N'Sun, the latest member of UNISTAR to perform an encore stage of '24K magic' to close our show."

Although Sun's fans seemed very excited about this, it still couldn't unwind the chaos among DomKati and other fandoms. However, the host already did his best to divert the audience's focus to Sun instead.

After that, everyone left the stage, leaving Sun to perform.

I had no idea where P'Kwang and P'In went. I didn't see them at all. I was very worried about P'In. What he had done would impact him a lot.

"N'Win." P'Leo was the first one who talked to me.

"I indeed like your genuineness," P'Leo said. "Unfortunately, we can't work together as UNISTAR. But I still hope we can cooperate someday in the future."

"Thank you krub, P'Leo." I raised my hands to pay respect sincerely. P'Leo received my respect and was about to leave, but he just remembered something.

"Oh, about the interview. I'm very sorry. I might have hurt you a lot." P'Leo seemed to feel guilty about it.

"That time, when N'In asked me if he could talk to you during the interview, I already knew what he wanted, but I think it's better to let you two talk about this in private."