two

Birds were chirping ever so slightly.

You felt the sensation of sinking. The bed you were currently laying on was, surprisingly, really comfortable. You slept like a baby, and you wondered what time it was.

As much as you wanted to sleep in, you knew deep down that wouldn't be smart. So, you got up. As you were walking to a closet, you notice a stack of folded clothes, with a note next to them.

Taking the note, you read it to yourself.

"Good morning! I brought you something, it's one of our L'manburg outfits! Just so you feel welcome, because we genuinely are happy that you're here. We don't get many visitors often, hah!

Me and Wilbur should be awake once you read this. We'll have someone else give you a tour of L'manburg.

-Tubbo <3"

You smiled warmly, and held up the clothes in front of you. You took a liking to the colors, and decided to wear the outfit. After putting it on, you looked at your reflection in the mirror. Not bad!

Soon enough, you found the front door. Opening it, you slipped out a yawn as you walked out. However, you pause when looking ahead of you. Down onto the path, Tubbo and Wilbur were chatting with someone you didn't recognise. Everyone was wearing the same L'manburg outfit.

Tubbo noticed you first, and grew excited, waving to you. Wilbur followed suit, and smiled with a sense of welcoming arms. However, the third person you didn't recognise looked at you, shifting to confusion and bewilderment.

"Wh- Who in the hell are you?!"

Tubbo turned to the boy, a bit shocked.

"TOMMY! You can't say that to new people!"

"What, it's an important question! I don't know who in the hell this woman is!"

"You still shouldn't say that!"

Wilbur sighs, looking at you while holding both boy's shoulders.

"I'm sorry, they're always like this."

"I'm not, Wilbur! I'm just asking a question-"

"Shush, Tommy- Anyways, Tommy, this is-.."

Upon realisation that Wilbur didn't know your name, you giggled at his expression. Tommy caught on as well, and he fulled on laughed at Wilbur.

"YOU DON'T KNOW HER NAME?? WOOOW AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE BIG MAN-"

"Tommy I will literally punt you into the sun."

Tommy just continues to laugh at Wilbur, making him express a look of dread. Tubbo turns to you, walking over with a smile.

"Well, whilst they're distracted, what's your name?"

"(Y/N), and thank you for getting me this. I actually really like it!"