ending headcanons & facts !

hello again !

you all asked for more content of this book, preferably headcanons or interesting facts, so here you go !

there will be sections included here, so enjoy !

. • FACTS ABOUT THE UNIVERSE • .

i've seen a lot of questions about the universe and many of the people included here, so let's dive into that !

• everyone has one canon life, total. there is no 3 lives rule, everyone only gets one like real life.

• fundy is an adopted child of wilbur. so no, wilbur did not mess with a salmon. but, he did have a crush on a girl named sally during his teenage years, which i'm sure many have recognized to be the human counterpart of the salmon.

• many have speculated dream has the intentions of ruining tommy and y/n's relationship because he can't gain his own, and that's not exactly true. dream never considered jealousy, but was rather furious at tommy for his actions and the chaos he caused. but, that's not saying dream doesn't have a heart for specific people.

• to clear things up with the family tree, wilbur and tommy are biological brothers, phil & kristen are their parents. techno is considered family by bond, but not biologically related. however, if not already guessed, kristen is no longer around in this universe, for she had passed away from an illness long before l'manburg began.

• just to explain, certain events that could've been included in this story was scrapped. the main reason was that i couldn't figure out a way to intertwine them with the story i pictured, as well as not wanting the book to be super lengthy.

• after the story, l'manburg had lost it's form of government, and became a simple area in the world. there was no fighting, no laws.. just people living their lives around others that they care for.

. • TOMMY & Y/N • .

here's some facts & descriptions about our two main lovebirds, as well as explaining scenarios & their dynamic

• from the start, their relationship had the classic disney princess & prince tone, mixed with the fact that they're still young. it's a classic portrayal of one's first, healthy relationship at it's peak.

• y/n's love for tommy is what saved tommy & so many others from future chaos. y/n is the main way tommy calms down, and was his guide to learning how to consider others around him. he learned about value and kindness from her, and it's what saved l'manburg from continuing to be shriveled in chaos.

• tommy had gained back many people's respect & friendships after what y/n taught him. we all saw how techno finally stood for him, and no longer considered tommy to be confused with his morals.

• y/n developed some trauma of what dream put her through, and the same went for tommy. when either of them had a moment of recounting unwanted memories or was sad about the past, they both would immediately turn to the other for comfort. nobody else could heal their wounds.

• y/n was practically adopted into the family once everyone learned of her and tommy's relationship. she's treated like a daughter & a sister to the family, and her relationship is also highly supported.

• if, hypothetically, kristen was still around during this story, she would adore y/n and tutor her on lady-like things. proper mother bonding, lmao

• tommy & y/n still take their long walks down the Prime Path everyday, for hours even. they also take the time to dance out by the bench at either sundown, or when the moon is highest.

• the two still write letters to one another for them to keep when they're separated during the day. for example, if tommy wanted to travel somewhere with tubbo and y/n couldn't come, she would write him a letter for tommy to keep during his travels.

tommy's nicknames for y/n:
chipmunk, princess, my lady, darling, sweetheart, hun, my queen, my star, starlight, "the love of my life"

y/n's nicknames for tommy:
my prince, my knight, rooster, hun, sweetheart, my everything, lovebug, little warrior, darling

. • AFTER EVENTS • .

here, i will explain about certain events that happen after the story ! you can consider this canon, or just headcanon.

• tommy's death still happens during his visit at the prison with dream. when y/n gets the news, she goes into a full shutdown, and loses all signs of emotions. however, tommy is revived thanks to dream, and tommy escapes and reunites with y/n. using what he had learned about the revival process, they both agree that it's too godly of a power and that the book must be taken away from dream.

• wilbur's revival is much more impactful. tommy still goes with ghostbur to the prison, and although y/n wished to at first, she hesitates out of fear and trauma. when wilbur is revived, he sees tommy & y/n first, and he weeps with both happiness & regret. he didn't wish to be revived, but seeing tommy & y/n in person again was something he longed for. wilbur still vowed that he was proud of them both, and was on their side. after all, he knew of what dream did, and it was unforgivable.

• regarding the egg, y/n and tommy don't know much about it, but are suspicious about it and want to stay away from it. but, if something happens that threatens lives, they will jump in to protect anybody.

• y/n's home village was later contacted & found to notify them of y/n's whereabouts, giving her family a huge relief. despite some hesitation at first, they accept and let y/n continue to live in L'manburg. tommy and y/n made plans to visit her family, as well as bring the rest of tommy's family for a big get together.

(HUGE thank you to Wallet138 i believe for reminding me of this !!!)

well, that's pretty much everything i wanted to include !

if i missed any events you would want clarified, or if you have any questions about the universe or about relationship dynamics, ask me in the comments ! i'll gladly answer them !

thank you all so much for the support on this book, and with this last bonus comes the official close of the book. it has been an incredible journey, and i can't wait to start another one soon.

if you want to read more of my writing, then go check out my profile ! i'll be starting up the new book soon now that finals are completed, and it's going to be bigger and hopefully better than ever.

can't wait to see all of you there ! have a great day or night folks, and make it an even better tomorrow !!

~ meri ❄️