twenty nine

He told you he was sorry that day.

Once Tommy saw you after leaving the court hall, all he expressed was guilt.

He felt horrible for leaving you in the dark, and promised he didn't mean for the whole case to escalate. You could feel his genuine sorrow, but you still felt a bit hurt.

The only person who was honest with you about what you seeked was Dream. At least in your eyes.

Three days after this happens, and Tommy's off again in other places. Not telling you where he went to. Or, not exactly.

Before he left, he pulls you aside.

"(Y/N), I need to do some business with Tubbo. I'll- try my best to come back soon so we can hang out, okay?"

You believed him, but..

The whole day, you felt lonely.

You tried to think about who you could spend time with since Tommy was busy.

Fundy and Quackity weren't around from what you could see.

Phil was busy with things.

You couldn't find Ghostbur.

You sighed, the loneliness kicking in. Guess you were spending the day on your own.

".. (Y/N)?"

You stop walking on the Prime Path, lifting your head up and turning around.

"... Ranboo?"

"Yeah, uh- Hi! It's uh- nice to see you again."

Ranboo awkwardly reached his hand out for you to shake. He was tall, and it almost intimidated you. But nevertheless, you shook his hand, smiling.

"Ranboo, Tommy already introduced me to you, why go for a handshake?"

Ranboo laughed, putting his other hand behind his head.

"Ahh you know- Just- Felt like it!"

You giggled at Ranboo's demeanor, and let go of his hand. You soon look back towards the ground, in slight sadness. Ranboo sees this, and tilts his head.

"You okay?"

"I- Yeah, just.. kind of lonely. Tommy's busy with Tubbo apparently. What for I have no idea."

"Oh.. Well, if you want company, I'm- here! As a friend! Even if we- only really talked once."

You look up at him.

".. You sure you're not busy or- doing anything right now?"

"Naaah, I'm just existing is all."

You laughed at that comment, and soon enough you and Ranboo began talking, walking down the Prime Path.