fifthteen

"AN ELECTION?! WHAT FOR?!"

Tommy was both confused and angry, already not liking the idea of an election taking place. Wilbur and you sat at a table, next to one another, as Tommy paced back and fourth in front of you.

"This is OUR nation, WE should be the ones in charge!"

"I know, Tommy.. But Dream demanded there be an election. Otherwise, things could go bad."

"Of course It's Dream.. It's ALWAYS DREAM!"

Tommy screamed into his hands as they covered his face, and you jolted at the sudden noise. You weren't liking all the sudden tension, and Wilbur saw this.

He put a hand on top of your head, gently scratching you to calm you down. This helped, even if it was only minimal.

"We have to comply, Tommy. The best way to go about this is to win."

"Of COURSE we need to win! Don't you understand how much is at risk?! Who in the hell could possibly come out of nowhere to run for president, and maybe end up winning?!"

"All elections are like that Tommy. But, we just need to figure out how to advertise our side before the election day."

Tommy sighs, deciding to sit down next to you. He puts his head on your shoulder, growing saddened.

He mutters to you.

"..Sorry for yelling."

"You're okay, Tommy.."

You wrap your arm around Tommy, patting his back. Wilbur continued the discussion.

"What is our side going to even be? And who out of us will be running?"

"I think you and Tommy should do it, Wilbur."

Wilbur looks at you.

"You don't want to run for president?"

"I have no experience with being a leader, I would be horrible.."

"Oh I'm sure you wouldn't be horrible.."

Tommy mumbled, just enough for both you and Wilbur to hear. You smile at his words, but turn back to Wilbur.

"Don't you need a name for your campaign?"

"Yeah, we need to figure that out.."

Suddenly, Tommy's expression lit up with an idea. He sat up and shouted with a smile.

"POG2020!"

"What?-"

"Well, it was just my idea, you don't have to take the name Wilbur-"

Wilbur raises a hand out, stopping Tommy. Wilbur has a look of consideration, then gains a smile.

"It has a ring to it. So, I'd say we use it!"