thirty four

Continuous sounds of a bell's ring echoed.

Technoblade stretched out his arms, having just woken up. Once he yawned, he looked up above to the top floor, where the bell was being rung.

"Tommy, you can't keep spamming the bell every morning."

Techno heard a loud, but muffled reply from Tommy.

"IT'S FOR THE PRIMES!"

Techno simply sighs.

"Tommy, just get down here already! I have something for you."

This instantly makes the bell halt, as Tommy rushes downstairs, excited. His eyes sparkled once he approached Techno.

"Gifts?! What is it?? Show me, show me-"

"Chill."

Techno put a hand on Tommy's head, stopping him from jumping in place. Once Tommy settled down, Techno pointed to the ground.

"Wait here. I'm gonna grab it."

Tommy watched Techno like a hawk as he walked to a different room. No later then 2 minutes after, Techno returns to the main living room. Tommy begins to bounce in place again, as Techno is obviously hiding something behind him.

"Okay, stop bouncing for a second, Tommy. I can't take you seriously like that."

"Okay, okay-"

Tommy puts his hands in his pockets, growing more calm.

"Okay, I'm calm. Show me."

Techno smiles warmly, and soon reveals what was behind his back. Tommy gasped at the sight of it.

It was a cape, similar to Techno's, but more to his size. The fur at the neck of the cape was pure white, and the cape itself was a red velvet material. If you looked hard enough, you could see faint flower designs in the material, scattered across the cape.

Tommy had the brightest smile, and this made Techno chuckle.

"I assume you like it?"

"TECHNO, I LOVE IT!"

Techno handed the cape for Tommy to put on, and he wrapped it around him. He turned to a nearby mirror, and happily laughed at his reflection.

"I LOOK SO COOL! Ohh I'm like a badass royal warrior!"

Techno laughs at the comment, soon putting his hands in his pockets. He headed upstairs, as he replied.

"I'm glad you like it. I thought it would help you feel at home here."

Tommy soon followed Techno upstairs, growing curious.

"Really? You really mean that?"

"Of course I do, Tommy. I see how much you've changed, and besides.. you're still family."