twenty two

Wilbur barges past the door, shutting it after.

He was soaking wet from the sudden storm that arrived whilst him and the others ran, and as he squished his beanie hat, he called out into the cave.

"Is everyone okay?!-"

"I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DIE!"

Wilbur flinches at the sudden yelling from Tubbo, and when Wilbur followed the direction of his voice, he saw Tubbo sitting on the ground floor.

You and Tommy were next to him, trying to calm him down. Technoblade stood opposite of you three, batting an eye at the scene before him.

"Tubbo, Tubbo, we're fine now big man-"

"TOMMY I WAS ABOUT TO BE DEAD!-"

"But I saved you, Tubbo! It's okay now!-"

"(Y/N), with all due respect, what you did was brave- BUT TERRIFYING!"

You start to grow anxious from all the panic, sweating as you and Tommy looked at one another for possible answers.

But before the both of you could say anything else, Tubbo starts to grow angry. He stares at Techno, as his hands formed fists.

"Techno, you- You almost killed me!"

Techno jerks a bit upon realization all eyes are on him, and he tried to defend himself.

"Tubbo, listen, peer pressure is a difficult thing for me-"

"PEER PRESSURE?! YOU CALL AN ASSASSINATION PEER PRESSURE?!"

A bead of sweat runs down Techno's face.

"Well..- I mean they were demanding me-"

"YOU STILL ALMOST PULLED THE TRIGGER!"

"TUBBO THAT'S ENOUGH!"

Tubbo stops when Wilbur calls out, and freezes upon seeing his angered expression.

Wilbur takes in a few breaths before continuing.

"What we need to gather from this, is that our plan didn't work. We need a new plan if we want L'manburg back."

Wilbur turns to Technoblade, and Techno nods without another word spoken. The two adults walk back to their planning room, and the door is shut.

Tubbo sighs, deciding to hug his legs and hide his head partially. This makes you and Tommy ease into sitting next to Tubbo, sliding your backs on the cave wall.

After a couple minutes of silence..

"... I can't believe that happened."

You turn to Tubbo, putting your hand on his shoulder.

"I'm.. sorry if what I did frightened you."