thirty two

hey !! real quickly y'all, need to add this

tw // hints of sXicXde, deXressXon

if you don't really like these topics, or are sensitive, please refer to the time stamps as you read !! it'll guide you away from those topics (they aren't shown for long so)

example: a snowflake ❄️ will pop up right above where it begins, and under when it ends. refer to the snowflakes, lovelies !

anyways, this chapter has been something i've been ANXIOUS to write, so i'm really hoping y'all like it !!

thanks for all the love on this book, and enjoy

Dream blew it up.

All of Tommy's things.. gone.

He tried to sneak out and rebel against Dream. Gather resources and finally escape back to L'manburg.

But, he was caught. And he suffered for it.

"No visitors, not even from me. I'll be watching you carefully, Tommy. Until you listen."

And like that, even Dream left Tommy behind.

So did hope. So did feeling. So did his strength.

Tommy walked to his small tent, the main thing still standing.

He opened his ender chest, but his baggy eyes widened at a new item.

A letter.

"Oh.. Ranboo wrote another letter to me.. I guess I can read it before I-"

He stops his words. Taking out the scroll and shutting his ender chest, he walked out of the tent.

Climbing up to a tall mountain nearby, he held the paper as he looked down curiously.

❄️

It was a long way down.

Rocks were at the bottom.

They didn't look so smooth.

Tommy sighs. Soon enough.. this'll be over.

This pain, this torture.. can end.

Finally.. he could be free. And maybe.. everyone else can be happy whilst he's gone.

Dream could be happy.

Tubbo could be happy.

..You could be happy.

This nightmare will soon be over.

But until then, he was curious enough to read the letter.

❄️