ten

"Are you sure you wanna do this?"

"I'm sure. It's my only plan."

You adjust the coat on Tommy, straightening it. Letting out a sigh, you were growing nervous about Tommy's idea to gain L'manburg's independence. Looking at him, he could tell you were nervous for his safety.

"A duel is usually fighting.. and I don't want you to get hurt."

"I won't get hurt! Remember, although it may be a bow and arrow duel, we'll be aiming for each other's shields. I won't be hit, (Y/N)."

"But this is Dream.. We've seen him go all nuts. Who knows what he might do to mess you up.."

Tommy sighs, and quickly smushes your cheeks while looking sternly at you, holding your face.

"Okay woman, repeat after me."

"Yeah?-"

"Tommy is strong."

"Pff- You making me stroke your ego?"

"REPEAT, WOMAN!"

"Okay, okay, haha! Tommy is strong.."

"He's skilled with a bow."

"He's skilled with a bow.."

"And he knows what the fuck he's doing."

"Pfff- And he knows what the fuck he's doing."

"YEAAAAAAH!"

Tommy raised his fists high in the air, cheering at your words, making you laugh. His loud and proud self always managed to cheer you up. He turns to you again, hugging you.

"Don't worry about me, okay? I'll be just fine, and everyone will be around us to keep things in check."

"I know, I know.. you take too many risks, Tommy."

"Daredevil is my middle name, what 'chu mean?!"

You giggle, and both of you head out the van to meet Wilbur, Tubbo and Fundy outside. All of you walked to a specific small bridge, a little ways away from the SMP.

What made you shiver when you got there, was how idle Dream was, standing by himself on the opposite side of them. This caused you to quickly hold Tommy's hand, inching closer to him.

"Wh- Oh."

"Sorry..-"

"No, no, you're fine. Hold my hand whenever, I don't care."

You smile at Tommy's response, feeling comforted by this. Eventually though, Wilbur had to escort you away from the bridge, and you gave Tommy one last hug before following the group.

You hugged Tommy around his neck, to which he smiled like a dork at this.

"You can do it, Tommy.. You got this!"