seven

You adjusted your coat, wearing the colors of L'manburg.

You wanted to represent L'manburg today, declaring your stay and participation with it. Quite frankly, you didn't care if this led you into danger. Because you decided to support your friends, even if you haven't still known them for long.

Others may call you foolish, too trustworthy.. but when you see people who wear their hearts on their sleeves, fighting for what they believe and wish to achieve, THAT is a true example of a soldier playing life's game.

Being here was one of the most fun, comforting, and supportive times of your life. Your old home was great, but this truly felt like where you're meant to be. If your family had told you to follow your heart, and follow the pathway that you wish to walk on, then that's what you're doing.

Opening the van door, you walked out whilst adjusting your hat. You looked out to see your friends of L'manburg all gathered on top of the hill, and you began walking over.

Tubbo was the first to notice you, and he mutters a soft "wow" upon seeing you in the L'manburg outfit. He turns to the rest of the boys.

"Guys, (Y/N)'s here! Hi, (Y/N)!"

"(Y/N)?"

Tommy was the first to immediately turn to his friend, and walked next to him to see you. His eyes widened upon seeing your appearance, and instantly beams with a bright smile.

"HOLY SHIT!!"

You look up at your friends, now that all of them were smiling ear to ear at your presence. Your cape flowed with the wind, along with your hair, and the whole outfit suited you well.

Tubbo was the first to point this out.

"I think I made the right call giving you that outfit!"

"(Y/N) you look amazing!"

You smile at Fundy and Tubbo, as you finally reached up to the group.

"Thank you! I, hehe, wanted to represent my home, you know?"

"Your home?"

Tommy turned to Wilbur, literally shaking in his spot.

"Yeah Wilbur, she's staying with us!!"

"Wait, seriously?!"

You nodded, and immediately Tubbo began cheering, tackling you for a hug. Fundy started shouting "WOOOO," throwing his fists up in the air. Wilbur almost looked like on the verge of tears, which caused Tommy to start laughing at his expression.

"Wilbur, are you gonna start crying?!"

"YES!"

Tommy laughed at this response, and you walked over to Wilbur once Tubbo let you go.

"Aww Wilbur, don't cry!"

"Too late, I already got tears in my eyes..!"

He then proceeds to hug you tightly, even lifting you because of your height difference. The tightness was a little too much, and your voice went horse as your body was being crushed.