twenty one

"And now.. Let the festivities begin!"

The crowd cheered, for the festival had begun.

You and Tubbo continued to smile and wave, as Schlatt came up from behind you both. He put his hands on both of your heads, flashing a proud smirk.

Tommy, watching all this happen, growls at the contact Schlatt makes with you. Viciously growls.

Wilbur gently smacked him on the back of the head to make him stop.

"No need to get protective, lover boy. Remember our plan?"

Tommy sighs, pushing Wilbur's arm away.

"Yeah yeah.. but if that bastard does anything more than what he just did, oooohhhhh I'll make sure that bitch is fucking dead."

Wilbur's eyes widen at this, and he starts to grow uncomfortable.

"Tommy, the explosion will kill him, calm down-"

The two boys continued to hide over the entire festival, keeping themselves hidden and waiting until the perfect moment.

Tommy, countless times, would watch how people were treating you. The fact that you were constantly over-shadowed compared to Tubbo made him furious.

He always seemed to look at you whenever you were around. How come people can't do the same?!

However, Tubbo turned to you many times when being showered with compliments, to make sure you get the credit you deserve. Turns out, you designed the activities, and all the decor around the area.

The day goes by quick, and soon enough evening hits. The sundown hour is just about to begin.

At this moment is where the speech would happen, to end off the festival on a good note. So far, everything seemed to be going perfectly. Schlatt seemed unaware of his future death, and that was the plan.

Soon enough, a crowd formed again, in front of the podium from before. A stack of TNT was under there, ready to go.

Schlatt was the first to speak, and you and Tubbo waited close to the podium to be brought up.

"It seems the festival is coming to a close.. What an amazing festival it was, huh?! Let's give another big round of applause to my tiny partners, Tubbo and (Y/N)!"

Everyone cheered for the both of you again, and you took a second to spot Tommy and Wilbur on top of a building, hiding.

Schlatt continued once the applause died down.

"Without them both, this festival wouldn't have come to see the day.. The amazing decor, and the well thought out activities.. It surely is a day to kick off the shoes of the past and slip into the brand new ones of tomorrow!"

Schlatt put his hands on the podium.

"But, I have a feeling I know someone who can give a better speech for you all... Tubbo, why don't you and (Y/N) come on up? Give us a speech, big man!"