three

Dream?

You ponder at the name, and why Tommy suddenly seems so defensive against this masked figure. The man wore a green hoodie, and his mask was a simple two dots and a smile.

He tilts his head, like he's looking at you, and this makes both you and Tommy tense up.

"I see you have a new friend, Tommy. That's cute-"

"Shut it, asshole, what do you want?!"

Dream raises his hands, shrugging his shoulders.

"Can I not say hello to the new person?"

"No, you can't, I know how you are Dream. How can I know this isn't another trick of yours?"

"Chill, Tommy, I'm just saying hello."

Tommy was about to retort, but you put a hand on his shoulder, showing him your kind smile.

"I'll be okay, Tommy."

Tommy had a look of fear, dreading something that maybe you were clueless of. But he didn't stop you from walking up to Dream, raising a hand out to shake.

"I'm (Y/N), nice to meet you!"

Dream shakes your hand, and that smile on his mask seemed much let intimidating.

"Nice to meet you, (Y/N). You living here now?"

"No, only visiting. I have to get back to my small town in a couple days."

Dream hums at the information, retracting his hand and putting both hands in his hoodie pockets.

"Well, I won't take up too much of your time. Welcome to my SMP, and uh.. L'manburg, too."

Dream waves to you, as he walks away. You turn to Tommy, who has his arms crossed and a look of debate.

"..I feel like you guys don't like each other."

"Oh we don't. There's so much shit that green bastard has done that I can't even list it all."

"Do you.. mind explaining?"

Tommy looked off to the side, but turned around shortly after.

"I'll tell you once we meet back up with the others. If you're going to be a part of L'manburg, even if short, it's good for you to know what you're up against."

You grow tense. Those words gave you a feeling that the wars Tommy mentioned were bad. But you continued with Tommy, following him to another side of L'manburg.

Soon enough, you see a small group of four people, two people being Tubbo and Wilbur. When Tubbo noticed you and Tommy, he waved excitedly.

"(Y/N!) Tommy!! Hii!!!"

Tommy smiles at Tubbo's enthusiasm, and waves back.