twenty seven

Things were slowly going back to normal.

It wasn't perfect, and it wasn't.. great. But, L'manburg still thrived, even after the war.

There were downs, of course.. Tubbo was now president, and he was already feeling the pressure of having L'manburg in his hands. He wanted things to be happy in his country, perfect even.

Technoblade couldn't be found. Many times Phil would scout and try to find him, but return with nothing. He was now a wanted criminal, with a huge bounty over his head. You were disgusted Tubbo and the others decided this.

Truth be told, you could understand Techno's points. Going off to destroy a government, only to make another, is hypocritical. But he treated you nicely, and because of that, you couldn't imagine wanting him dead.

You tried to move on with your life, past the negatives surrounding you. Tommy was the main person who tried to help you move on. In fact, the both of you helped each other.

There didn't go a day where you two were separated. It was just comforting to you both having the other by your side. You even made a small house next to Tommy's, to be even closer.

Another big help in your comfort, was Phil. He treated you like you were his child, alongside helping Tommy too. Almost everyday now, Phil would come by and bring you and Tommy your favorite foods to eat.

You remember a conversation Phil brought up with you privately.

He had asked about your old village, your family.. You thought that you would come back to them sooner, but after so long of not seeing them.. You were worried if they even missed you.

You remember Phil's words, put on your brain like a sticker. It stuck with you.

"If you go back to them, and something happens.. You can come back to L'manburg, to us.. to me. I'd proudly accept you as my own if necessary. I know Tommy did already."

For now, you'll think about going back to your village. In this moment, you wished to stay with your friends, in L'manburg.

.

"(Y/N), look! It's dad!"

You turned to where Tommy pointed, and saw wings in the distance coming closer.

You smiled at seeing Phil, and Tommy shouted for him, putting his hands to his mouth like a tunnel.

"PHILLLLLLLL!"

Snickering, you put a hand to your cheek. Soon enough, Phil heard Tommy's yelling, and flew down to you two.

When he landed, both of you ran up to hug him. He beamed with a smile, accepting the hugs instantly.

"Morning, Tommy! (Y/N)!"

Tommy and you stepped back, and you tilted your head.

"Anything?"

Phil sighed, putting a hand behind his neck.