twelve

"Tommmmmy, oh my god..-"

"I KNOW! It's so much shit, how in the hell does Dream have so much free time???"

You, Tommy, and Tubbo sat in a circle, surrounding the items that apparently belonged to Dream. It was a lot, and some of the stuff looked powerful.

Tubbo turned to Tommy, a baffled expression on his face.

"Remind me how this all happened again??"

"Okay, listen, you probably won't believe me for this, but.."

Tommy suddenly started to hold in laughter, as if composing himself for his own joke.

You sighed.

"What happened, Tommy..?"

"He- h-he-.."

Tommy smacked his leg, since he was sitting criss-crossed, and then finally delivered the punchline.

"He- HE GOT RAN OVER BY A MINECART!"

Tommy wheezed after saying this, absolutely losing it. Tubbo started giggling, however you were just left with a blank face.

"He-.. What?-"

"I know, I'm being dead serious, hahaha! He was just sitting on the rail track and I accidentally sent a minecart rolling!"

Tubbo raised an eyebrow with a smile.

"I have a hard time believing this was 'accidental,' Tommy."

"No no, I swear it was! The only thing that wasn't, was how hard I laughed!"

You then raise a brow, looking upon the clutter of items laid out amongst you three.

"Then why'd you call me, sounding panicked out of your mind?"

"Well, that's the other thing.. I laughed first, then panicked, grabbing all his shit and then called you once I was far away from the crime scene."

You pinch your forehead.

"Why do I have the feeling this won't turn into anything good.."

"Wait wait wait, listen to me (Y/N)!"

You perk your head up, looking at him. His blue eyes showed excitement, as his fists clenched.

"This can be a golden opportunity!"

"For what?"

"To get my discs back!"

Tubbo and you grow curious at this.

"How so? I mean we could fight them better with all this new gear probably, but that would maybe lead to another war-"

"Not like that, Tubbo! I was thinking.. we could use this as a lure. We have Dream's stuff, he'll most likely want it back, right?"