thirty one

Time and time again, you would ask.

"Please let me see him, Dream.. I need to see him."

But every time, you were met with the same response, or similar.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N).. He just doesn't wanna see you."

For endless days, even weeks.. you still haven't seen Tommy. And he hasn't seen you.

Tommy tried to do the same.

".. Did she change her mind, Dream..? At all..?"

"No, Tommy.. I'm trying to get her to reconsider, but.. nothing's working."

Always met with the same result.

The colors off the both of you seemed to drain, and your eyes had lost their signs of life.

Dream could see this from both sides, and couldn't help but beam under his mask. A seemingly perfect relationship was breaking apart, and it was so satisfactory.

Eventually.. Tommy lost hope for you. Maybe you went off with Tubbo, or just.. didn't care anymore. This realization caused him to crumble, losing himself.

However.. you were still trying.

You didn't wanna give up, because you knew Tommy wouldn't like you giving up on him. Or at least you thought he would.

Even if he was angry at you, or hurting in exile, you still wished to reunite with him again. But how?

Dream was the only who knew his location. And he wasn't letting you see him. Maybe someone else knows.. maybe someone else can guide you to him.

As you walked the Prime Path, you spot someone up ahead. Someone who you realized could have the answer you seeked.

You raised your arm out, waving to get their attention. You called to them.

"H-Hey! Ranboo!"

The tall, endermen boy looked over to you in surprise, his long pointy ears twitching.

"(Y/N)?"

You rush over to him, and soon slow down once getting close enough.

He tilts his head, noticing the bags under your eyes.

"Woah woah, you okay (Y/N)? You've got bags under your eyes."

You wiped your eyes, shaking your head.

"That's not important right now, Ranboo.. Look, do you know anything about Tommy's location?"

Ranboo pauses, looking confused.

".. I thought you already knew?"

"Huh..?"

"You don't know?"

"No..? I've- tried asking Dream to take me there to see him, but he's telling me Tommy's angry at me and doesn't wanna see me.. So he's not letting me see him."