thirty seven

Your hand tightly gripped on Tommy's.

Both of you wore a look of fear and panic, desperately keeping the other next to you.

Hesitantly, you both followed Dream like lost puppies. Dream said nothing as he walked to a specific spot. By the side of the mountain, he made an opening and walked past it.

"Come on."

You and Tommy looked at one another, but Tommy whispered to you.

"... Stay close, (Y/N)."

You nodded, your grip on him tightening even more. He guided you to where Dream stood, which was a large crater of sorts. Lined with obsidian.

Dream pointed to the middle.

"Stand there."

"Wh- How do we know this won't just kill us?!-"

"Tommy, if you don't stand there, I will kill (Y/N) right in front of you."

This quickly shut Tommy up, holding your hand as he stepped to the middle. You followed suit, leaning on his side a bit.

Dream stood on the opposite side of you both, and soon pressed a button on the wall. Suddenly, the floor beneath you descended, into a place filled with obsidian walls.

You and Tommy gasped at the sight, as Dream spoke loud.

"Tommy- You, are a headache! A headache that just won't go away! You barge into every little thing, and you bring your- pet with you everywhere! You don't realize how problematic you are, and yet you drag others down with you!"

As the floor descended lower, both you and Tommy gasp in horror at the sight below.

Two corners with large paintings of the discs on the walls, and small picture frames in the middle of a golden floor. Those picture frames, containing the real discs.

In between these corners, was a nether portal.

Dream continued his monologue.

"I have to be the one to teach you this lesson! To make you learn your place, and to FINALLY gain back control of this world!"

You suddenly hugged Tommy, growing too frightened on your own. He didn't hesitate to this, hugging back with just as much fear.

Once the floor descended fully to the ground, Dream motioned for both of you to follow him.

He guided you both to a hallway, and on the walls were chambers, labels on top of familiar items or pets.

"If I take everything people are attached to, and contain them here.. I'll be in control again! I can have EVERYONE under my fingertips! NOBODY would defy me again!"

You grew horrified, recognizing some of the names.

Friend, Beckerson, Henry, the Axe of Peace... Skeppy?