🥋Training With Them🥋

Requested by btsbnhamemes

I was planning to make this scenario either way tbh
-----------------------------
Pein

I already wrote like 2 scenes of you training with him. Come on
-----------------------------
Konan

As much as she banned Pein from training with you, she caught her mistake. Someone had to teach you self defense.

Yes, Kisame usually trained you, but he only taught you how to invade attacks. Not defense. Exactly the reason why Konan made it her duty to teach you how to be defensive.

Konan told you to meet her outside in 10 minutes. Judging by the serious expression on her face, it must've been important. After those 10 minutes passed, you did what Konan requested. The two of you were standing a far distance from each other.

"Konan?" You called to the woman. "How much did Pein teach you?" Konan asked. Not making eye contact. "Pretty much a lot. Why?"

Konan didn't respond instantly. She summoned in her paper wings, making you confuse. "I want you to show me what he taught you." And at that, Konan charged towards you with such speed.

You gasped, not ready for that move, but quickly dodged the her. What? Is she trying to attack me? Why is she doing this? Many questions ran through your head, but you didn't loudly ask them as the only focus was to defend yourself.

Konan was in the air. The two of you made eye contact, your e/c confused one to her amber serious ones. Next, she made another attack: Paper Shuriken.

Now a lot of paper weapon projectiles were heading towards you. It was no issue for you. You simply put your hands in the correct jutsu signs, about to perform one of your abilities. "Deflection jutsu!" (I'm not too dedicated on giving the reader jutsu fyi so it'll be random).

All at once, the paper turned towards Konan. Her eyes widen with surprised as her own projectiles were coming back her way, and with much more speed. She managed to dodge most of them. A paper kunai grazed her arm, but it wasn't too bad.

"Nice counter." She praised. "Now what about close combat?" Konan got rid of her wings, before charging towards you. Hand to hand combat was really easy for you, considering you could build up a lot of chakra in your first before one punching someone. Just ask Pein how his nuts are doing.

But that's Pein, you're fighting Konan. You didn't want to injure her, but at the same time it is a way to end the fight. No. You had an idea.

You proceeded to build up chakra in your hand as you did before, but instead of your fist, you held out 2 fingers before poking Konan in the stomach, while dodging her hits. She only stopped to look at your fingers and looking at you. "Y/n? What are you doing?" You didn't have to explain. Konan was pushed a good distance from your right into a tree.

That was the match. You smiled to yourself as you defeated an opponent, but sudden panic flooded your mind as you just realized the opponent was Konan.

You ran over to the tree, and you saw Konan down on the grass. Good, she's still breathing! "Konan? Are you okay?" You lifted her up on your lap and tries checking for injuries.

"Y/n." She spoke, sounding vulnerable.  "You did a good job. But..." You awaited her to finish the sentence, knowing what she's gonna say. You fatally injured me. You broke my spine. I don't know what exactly Pein's been teaching you, but you're very strong and I may die.

"But?" Your voice shook. Konan raised her hand and put it on your arm. But then, the other wielded a paper kunai right at your nose. "You let your guard down."