🎂What They Give You On Your Birthday🎂

August 12 de day I am now 14♌♌♌♌ wbu?
-----------------------------
Pein

-An acknowledgement from him, since he is God. You can see Konan rolling her eyes from behind.

-An expensive ring, you know, since he has something for them.

-Some advice for your age, which is pretty handy when you think about it.

-And a smile, something very rare from him.
-----------------------------
Konan

-A bunch of sweets, not just the birthday cake, there were cookies, muffins, brownies, everything.

-Fancy clothing, since moms intend to buy clothes, even if you don't like them. But you still gotta give her credit.

-A big breakfast in bed, no cereal, she missed you with that basic shit. She served you waffles, bacon, eggs, hash browns, a huge cinnamon roll, a breakfast smoothie, and toast with honey on it. I wish I had a mom like that. Even Pein was jealous.

-A huge hug every time she sees you.

-She made her own birthday card for you, how sweet!
-----------------------------
Itachi

-A (favorite color other than blue) dolphin plush that looked exactly like the one you already got. He probably gave you it just for a reaction out of Kisame, almost got one.

-The most expensive dango there is...of course one piece was missing.

-You rare novel you always wanted.

-A poke on the forehead.
-----------------------------
Kisame

-A huge, very, very beautiful clam with a pearl still attached to it. Kisame claims that he swam deep in the ocean to find one that size.

-A nice floatie you could relax on in the pond.

-He took out an empty fish bowl. "Shit, I forgot the fish was for you, not for lunch."

-A snow globe, but it's with blue shiny glitter and a mermaid.

-Samehada brought you a chewed up leg, but he was quickly excused from the kitchen.
-----------------------------
Hidan

-He blew up most of the balloons around base. Some weren't even balloons...

-A Jashin pendant, even though everyone else wasn't too thrilled about it.

-A purse, which probably was someone else's.

-A headache, because for the last time, this is Hidan we're talking about.
-----------------------------
Kakuzu

-Money, of course.

-A lot of gift cards and coupons, even places you've never heard of.

-A nice hoodie to lounge in.

-And a pocket knife. You knew it was for the bounty place, just in case...
-----------------------------
Deidara

-Arrived late a little bit, probably from tying Tobi to a tree so he doesn't ruin anything.

-Custom fireworks, your favorite specifically being one that says "Happy B-day Y/n!"

-One even has a portrait of you. So cool!

-A whole color pencil kit.

-A...portrait of himself. Nice?
-----------------------------
Sasori

-A sketching book

-A whole puppet that looks like you.

-And he heard about the kitten you and Dei took care of, and surprisingly felt bad, so he made a puppet model of it too.

Note: This scenario is actually made July 30th. I'm so freaking excited to post it. I thought it was a nice gift to myself, don't @ me(♌). Hope you enjoyed!!!

And I guess I'm 3 days before Kakuzu's