🎵They Hear You Sing🎵

I just did this to show off my favorite songs, why not? 😅

I'm also a huge ass Weeknd fan so it was hard to not put every song from him.
-----------------------------
Pein
Control- Halsey

Inside the cool base, despite the unbearable heat inside, you were in Pein's cold office waiting for him to return with new stacks of paper you both were gonna do.

He was taking a hell of a long time, so a song popped in your head. You were reading lyric to lyric in mind. And your mind slowly went into humming. Then, that humming went to actual singing, you tapping the pen to the rhythm.

"They send me away to find them a fortune
A chest filled with diamonds and gold.
The house was awake
With shadows and monsters
The hallways they echoed and groaned."

You started singing a bit louder in the moment.

"I sat alone, in bed til morning
I'm crying, they're coming for me
And I tried to hold these secrets inside me
My mind's like a deadly disease"

"I'm bigger than my body
I'm colder than this home
I'm meaner than my demons
I'm bigger than these bones, ~oh"

"And all the kids cry out 'please stop you're scaring me'
I can't help this awful energy
Goddamn right, you should be scared of me!"

"Who is in control?"

You found yourself standing on the desk as if you were in stage, surrounded by fantasizing audience. The only thing heard in the silent office was slow clapping.

Pein was leaning on the door frame smiling at you. "Pretty impressive, if I say so myself." He complimented. "Uh, thanks. So... Where's the paperwork?" You blushed. When the hell he get here?
-----------------------------
Konan
Love Lies- Khalid & Normani

It's an early morning, so you thought most members are still passed out. You were sitting at the dining table eating your casual cereal thinking about all you were doing last night... Repeating the same song over and over again. You started memorizing the lyrics, firstly starting to hum them out, before slowly turning into quiet, medium voiced singing.

"Sorry if it's hard to catch my vibe ~mmm
I need a lover to trust
Tell me you're on my side
Are you down for the ride?"

As you continued singing, you started using your spoon and bowl for the beat of the song.

"It's not easy for someone to catch my eye
But I've been waiting for you for my whole damn life,
My Whole damn life"

"Don't be afraid to tell me if you ain't with it
I see you're focused, yeah, you're so independent
It's hard for me to open up I'll admit it
You've got some shit to say, and I'm hear to listen"

"So baby, tell me where your love lies
Waste the day and spend the night
Underneath the sunrise
Show me where your love lies"

You stopped singing for a minute to take a spoonful of your favorite cereal, not realizing Konan heard your beautiful singing from the kitchen. "Heh, I'll tell you this... You are one heck of a singer!" Konan said, peeking around the corner. You shyly smiled at her, not knowing her presence was around you, but if she says your singing is nice and not cringy, then yeah!
-----------------------------
Itachi
Call out my name- The Weeknd

You were in a bad mood, mostly thinking about Sasuke. For some reason, you decided to sing a break up song to make yourself feel worse. You were outside, and it was raining, so it's a perfect scene for yourself.